2007 LeMans Blue E90 320d MSport

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

106lad

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 GT2 / 182
As most of you know, my trusty 3.0 E36 M3 sold a few weeks ago, so i had to resort to using the GT2 as a "daily" when im back on he weekends.

So the hunt started for a fresher car with more toys, while being a nice place to sit, and look the part.

initially i was intent on gettin an E60 530d MSport, but his came up and handy enough money and a deal as struck.

Spec:
Its a LeMans Blue 320d MSport
Black Dakota Leather, (pics to follow @Lyons)
iDrive Sat Nav Screen
Puddle Lighting
Bluetooth
Aux Port for ipod etc
Dual Zone Climate Control
Airconditioned Cup Holder
PDC which shows up on the screen
Voice Control
Some Sort of SOS Button for BMW Assist, which im sure is out of date.
and a bundle of the usual stuff.
AC Schnitzer Roof Spoiler
Rear Deck Spoiler.

Plans:
It also has a set of Godawful, nonstaggered, shadow chrome CSL's, which is one of the first things to be changed. unsure of what to yet. so suggestions appreciated.
Then to sort a scuff on the front bumper
Carbon :grinning:
The tints on one of the windows has bubbled, so they'll be took off and a lighter tint done.
Exhaust tips changed to an E36 M3 / 330d Style, Staggered pipes (the 335d twin pipes has been done to death)
Remove the pressed plates for some Metro Plates from @Trevor

Anyway, heres a couple of pics until i get it cleaned up and get some better ones.

Mark

IMG_1908.JPG

IMG_1883.JPG

Last edited:

richie_mck

RMS Regular
That colour looks really well and sounds like it a well spec'd car. I think its because the rears aren't wider and the colour is throwing them a bit but i dont mind the csl's. Autoalloys have pics of a couple of them on silver staggered ones and they look well.

106lad

RMS Regular
OP
106lad
Drives
M3 GT2 / 182
Very nice, belting colour too.
Yeah, i was sold on it when i aw them advertised, There are Blacks, Silvers and Reds everywhere, but LMB is a little less common, ill give it a good go over with he DA and see how i turns out.

Looks lower than m sport iirc
I must take a look, but it dont think it is.

Very nice . Is it efficient dynamics engine ?
Na, theres no stop/start in this. Which i prefer to be honest. Its averagin about 52mpg at the min. Loving that!

106lad

RMS Regular
OP
106lad
Drives
M3 GT2 / 182
When i was looking to buy one couldnt find one with both leather and i drive

I new this had iDrive when it was advertised, the leather wasnt mentioned, so i was expecting Alcantara. When i showed up and saw leather, it was a bit of a bonus.

mayweather

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 Evolution
I see your 3.0 m3 regulary, its parked just a few doors down. Looks so good with the orange indicators and original sunflowers!

106lad

RMS Regular
OP
106lad
Drives
M3 GT2 / 182
I see your 3.0 m3 regulary, its parked just a few doors down. Looks so good with the orange indicators and original sunflowers!

Yeah, its still about the town. Its a friend of mine that bought it actually, and i think hell keep it in good enough shape.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Very nice. The E90 needs the nav to lift the interior.

Are you going for OEM wheels? Plenty of options from the E9* range.

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
Love it! Still have a soft spot for the E90s. So easy to go modification mad with them. Agree with the 335 rear done to death.

Staggered CSL's would be my vote.

I always think the led cluster mod is cool in these

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407871901.964167.jpg

106lad

RMS Regular
OP
106lad
Drives
M3 GT2 / 182
Looks lovely,but for me I'd loose the spoiler at the top of the rear window.
Its only taped on and is loose at one side, so ill have to remove anyway, so ill see how it looks when its off.

Very nice. The E90 needs the nav to lift the interior.

Are you going for OEM wheels? Plenty of options from the E9* range.
Yeah, the iDrive helps lift the blandness, iDrive was a deciding factor in getting this car to be fair. Yeah its a toss up between Staggered CSLs and some other BMW Wheel at the min. Liking the look of Waynes old one above.

Love it! Still have a soft spot for the E90s. So easy to go modification mad with them. Agree with the 335 rear done to death.

Staggered CSL's would be my vote.

I always think the led cluster mod is cool in these

View attachment 64379

Looks good, might look into this, but i think this is too white, need a bit of red to break it up though

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Very nice Mark.

I'd avoid CSL's like the plague though, they're done to death IMO.

The BMW performance wheels would look fantastic I reckon, the ones like @JTDi had on his silver 335d.

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
Its only taped on and is loose at one side, so ill have to remove anyway, so ill see how it looks when its off.

Yeah, the iDrive helps lift the blandness, iDrive was a deciding factor in getting this car to be fair. Yeah its a toss up between Staggered CSLs and some other BMW Wheel at the min. Liking the look of Waynes old one above.

Looks good, might look into this, but i think this is too white, need a bit of red to break it up though

Red needles :grinning:

Rear of the gauges painted white as well to match the M3

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407881946.774852.jpg

colin84

RMS Regular
Very nice, can't be many with I Drive. Defo loose the wheels, although as said it would be nice to see something different to CSL's.

106lad

RMS Regular
OP
106lad
Drives
M3 GT2 / 182
Very nice Mark.

I'd avoid CSL's like the plague though, they're done to death IMO.

The BMW performance wheels would look fantastic I reckon, the ones like @JTDi had on his silver 335d.

Hard not to do when they look so well. The Performance Wheels done have enough Concave, where the CSLs do, I have a few ideas up my sleeve :grinning:

Very nice, can't be many with I Drive. Defo loose the wheels, although as said it would be nice to see something different to CSL's.

Yeah, wheels are awful at the min. iDrive is a great touch.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.