2007 LeMans Blue E90 320d MSport

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Do the rear Performance Wheels not have similar amounts of concaveness as the CSL's?! Any time I've seen them they do!

106lad

RMS Regular
OP
106lad
Drives
M3 GT2 / 182
Do the rear Performance Wheels not have similar amounts of concaveness as the CSL's?! Any time I've seen them they do!

Yeah, but I'm not overly fussed on the look of the Style 313s.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407962752.224393.jpg

Taking a liking to the Competition Wheels however.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407962775.892344.jpg

Wayne D

RMS Regular
Drives
Family Wagon
Competition wheels would be a nice change from the csl's, I spent ages looking at different wheel options, but could never find anything nicer that a good csl rep.

106lad

RMS Regular
OP
106lad
Drives
M3 GT2 / 182
Wee set of Metro Plates from FancyPlates.com. Great Service. And quick delivery. :grinning:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409259212.599114.jpg

Keith Aspell

RMS Regular
Drives
2005 Evo IX

Yeah they're the same lad! The vossen brand is gonna be the new knock off central like the rotiforms!

I have a set of those, Bolla ZZR's are the Vossen CVT Reps names. Will be selling them as I have a new set of wheels just arrived today.

I'll drop you a PM .. and leave this here ;)

View attachment 65501

God that's a sexy 3 series!n:oops: the jury was still out on them for me but holy moley that has me sold!

Wayne D

RMS Regular
Drives
Family Wagon
Only thing is, all the pictures above are of those wheels on the newer F30 model and they look good, not sure if they suit the older e90 model just as well.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Bar the height, that is fantastic.

Edit- just clocked the seats too! :scream:

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.