2009 Nissan GTR R35 Black Edition

JonnyG-Tturbo

RMS Regular
OP
JonnyG-Tturbo
Drives
R35 Evo9 Ep3
Alot of dung out there for sale which I wouldn't touch, depends what your plans would be...and you definitely need to see & drive in person. Buy something cheap/categorised but forge, aim for big numbers, drag or track then it makes sense. But if you want something to live with, maintain & cherish like a weein then you want to spend a little more. Plenty of choice with a Ā£37K budget now. White & red command a premium, as well as black edition & track.

I am fussy so my spec list was:
black edition, white, sat nav, parking sensors, newer HD screen, stage4.25 min, decent brake setup, sub 50K miles, full maintenance, bellhousing done, gearbox upgrades etc.

There is nothing at the same money that is of interest. Would need to be a 2016+ R8 or Gen 2 911 GT3, both of which are double the price.

To live with - fantastic! Could easily drive as a daily. She cruises at 100mph & feels restrained & reserved. You can tell how stiff the chassis is around you & its completely planted no matter what the circumstance but the seats and seating position are comfortable & its a nice place to be. I have done 2 long haul drives (5hour journey home from Scotland, 5 hour journey with Rengade run) & no issues. As you would expect, fuel disappears.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Alot of dung out there for sale which I wouldn't touch, depends what your plans would be...and you definitely need to see & drive in person. Buy something cheap/categorised but forge, aim for big numbers, drag or track then it makes sense. But if you want something to live with, maintain & cherish like a weein then you want to spend a little more. Plenty of choice with a Ā£37K budget now. White & red command a premium, as well as black edition & track.

black edition, white, sat nav, parking sensors, newer HD screen, stage4.25 min, decent brake setup, sub 50K miles, full maintenance, bellhousing done, gearbox upgrades etc.

There is nothing at the same money that is of interest. Would need to be a 2016+ R8 or Gen 2 911 GT3, both of which are double the price.

To live with - fantastic! Could easily drive as a daily. She cruises at 100mph & feels restrained & reserved. You can tell how stiff the chassis is around you & its completely planted no matter what the circumstance but the seats and seating position are comfortable & its a nice place to be. I have done 2 long haul drives (5hour journey home from Scotland, 5 hour journey with Rengade run) & no issues. As you would expect, fuel disappears.

rumour has it, that it was once smoked by a lowly zed.......

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix

Are the early ones still to be avoided? Iā€™ve seen a few saying they seem to be the ones giving problems.
If I was buying one myself I would just want a standard car with good history and miles. Standard power for me would be enough

JonnyG-Tturbo

RMS Regular
OP
JonnyG-Tturbo
Drives
R35 Evo9 Ep3
rumour has it, that it was once smoked by a lowly zed.......

No smoking from your rear anyway until that clutch is sorted lol! You RWD boys :rolleyes: . Need to remove my second prop for that.

@trev 1515 - gearboxes weakest point so as long as well maintained there should be no issues. People seem to think they can launch them night and day, not maintaining correctly then wonder why they have issues. GTR on the forum with over 170K miles, only issue was a timing belt went at 100K. Up the years you get more spec & refinements however budget permitting. Same as anything, do your homework.

If serious about buying you are free to get a view & chat in person.

JonnyG-Tturbo

RMS Regular
OP
JonnyG-Tturbo
Drives
R35 Evo9 Ep3
@JonnyG-Tturbo

nearly bedded in lol.... will hopefully be there for the renegade run lol!
To be honest, I really canā€™t be annoyed going. Had a mental weekend here and wouldnā€™t mind taking it easy. Would be tempted more to hit Crawfordsburn and bring the fam bam along, havnt decided yet.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
To be honest, I really canā€™t be annoyed going. Had a mental weekend here and wouldnā€™t mind taking it easy. Would be tempted more to hit Crawfordsburn and bring the fam bam along, havnt decided yet.

thinking it myself now lol. No fam bam.....chatting car crap day lol

JonnyG-Tturbo

RMS Regular
OP
JonnyG-Tturbo
Drives
R35 Evo9 Ep3
Latest pictures from a photoshoot recently . . . free might i add lol

Attachments

• IMG_2737.PNG
    IMG_2737.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 96
  • IMG_2751.PNG
    IMG_2751.PNG
    1.8 MB · Views: 96
  • IMG_2755.PNG
    IMG_2755.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 94
  • IMG_2777.PNG
    IMG_2777.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 96
  • IMG_2783.PNG
    IMG_2783.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG_2806.PNG
    IMG_2806.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 98
  • IMG_2709.PNG
    IMG_2709.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 96
  • IMG_2717.PNG
    IMG_2717.PNG
    1.8 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG_2738.PNG
    IMG_2738.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 89
  • IMG_2774.PNG
    IMG_2774.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 95
  • IMG_2780.PNG
    IMG_2780.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 90

JonnyG-Tturbo

RMS Regular
OP
JonnyG-Tturbo
Drives
R35 Evo9 Ep3
Some minor updates:
- Litchfield billet gearbox sump arrived - had a week delay due to a "mix up" then upon arrival there was no gasket or drain bolt which clearly states is supplied on their website. They didn't believe me at first, quite frustrating given my return business however trying to get that sorted. That said the quality is fantastic on the sump itself.
- Carbon shifters paddles arrived from the US & fitted
- Carbon sub woofer surround arrived & fitted
- Subtle changes in the engine bay
IMG_7822.JPG

IMG_7888.JPG

IMG_7880.JPG
IMG_7824.JPG
IMG_7825.JPG