2013 AUDI S6 (JAP IMPORT)

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
I’m just going to remove both back boxes as I don’t fancy paying 2k for a Miltek.

@Burt2000 its a very clean and well looked after car I’m surprised there is little to no dents init at all.

@jonny_w I’m happy enough with the wheels just need to lower it abit and see how it looks then. I can’t even think of what I’d replace them with.

It would be hard to pick a set, they are nice. Who is removing the back boxes?

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
It would be hard to pick a set, they are nice. Who is removing the back boxes?

I was thinking 19inch BBS Lm`s but then again they aren't anything special either. As for exhaust Im not sure yet.

Christopher

RMS Regular
Drives
Skyline GTR
health to drive! i seriously considered this about a month ago and spend the next 2 nights researching remaps :joy::joy::joy:

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
health to drive! i seriously considered this about a month ago and spend the next 2 nights researching remaps :joy::joy::joy:

Thanks alot. I done pretty much the same it is a step down in power from my RS6 but its such a nice car to drive. I put shoe down last night from a standing start and it surprised me it pulls really well but there is no noise what so ever from it. Rather than spend 2k on a Miltek I have the car booked in tomorrow for a back box delete Cr Autoworks in Poyntzpass (@jonny_w) is taking care of that. As it`s on Air it will be handy enough lowered as it just a matter of tricking the system.

Deckz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
Nice car, great colour.

Can't get past the wheel fitment though or maybe its just the pics? Wheels look to the the wrong of set esp the fronts?

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Thanks alot. I done pretty much the same it is a step down in power from my RS6 but its such a nice car to drive. I put shoe down last night from a standing start and it surprised me it pulls really well but there is no noise what so ever from it. Rather than spend 2k on a Miltek I have the car booked in tomorrow for a back box delete Cr Autoworks in Poyntzpass (@jonny_w) is taking care of that. As it`s on Air it will be handy enough lowered as it just a matter of tricking the system.
If you need VCDS for air ride - your welcome to use my genuine HEX V2 bud. Sound will be unreal.

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Nice car, great colour.

Can't get past the wheel fitment though or maybe its just the pics? Wheels look to the the wrong of set esp the fronts?

Its running 15mm spacers alround and to be honest all wheels sit out past the arch and Im not a fan so next week when I come to lower it I will be removing the spacers.
If you need VCDS for air ride - your welcome to use my genuine HEX V2 bud. Sound will be unreal.

Thanks alot for the offer thats very kind of you. Paul at ASR Lurgan is lowering it for me. Really looking forward to hearing what it sounds like my inner child wants some pops and bangs but we will see what happens.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
The air suspension is great for giving you the option of lowering. I had my car up on the ramp a few weeks ago getting new brake pads, and when it was dropped down it looked like it was at Dubshed.

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
There is something about a lowered car that makes it look that bit better. I wont be dropping it on its ass it will be a nice subtle drop.

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
So I gutted the rear boxes in my search for some noise but to be honest not much was achieved. I’ve bought some Milltek down pipes to help with my goal for noise. I’m still looking at different wheels but noting is jumping out at me.

63CF7CED-0964-47AF-8E48-6F9498DFB175.jpeg

Ross Aka @Big Pimp Hybrid doing its job.
99F2B856-E0DE-4CA5-A9CE-6EF26DAC4EC5.jpeg

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
I picked up some Milltek down pipes last night and I’m hoping to have them fitted for the weekend if everything pan’s out how it should. While I was down with my good pal Paul @ASR he has almost talked me into ordering a set these…Now I’m not a huge fan of black wheels but I kinda like them.

Not the best photo but these are proper MTM wheels.
0E3A2232-42F5-405F-800E-991729921A93.jpeg

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Looked good at rushmere the other day!

Thanks alot I spent the day before giving it a good clean.

I`m still deciding on what wheels to get back the black above are bang on fitment wise I'm just not sure on the Black but I can avail of my brother to change the colour of them to maybe gold or bronze.

I also ordered a new Petrol Flap housing as the clips on mine or broke and it make its look like its open so I'm getting that ticked off the list today.

dh1079

RMS Regular
Drives
loads
Bought this a couple of weeks ago, Jaguar F-Pace 3.0D, just had it wrapped in matte military green, perhaps not to everyones taste but we love it. It was originally black. Wheels done in gloss black and any silver trims where also wrapped in gloss black.

View attachment 357024
View attachment 357023

View attachment 357025

Thanks alot I spent the day before giving it a good clean.

I`m still deciding on what wheels to get back the black above are bang on fitment wise I'm just not sure on the Black but I can avail of my brother to change the colour of them to maybe gold or bronze.

I also ordered a new Petrol Flap housing as the clips on mine or broke and it make its look like its open so I'm getting that ticked off the list today.
Do new wheels Japan Racing Matt bronze 😉

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
I said I wouldn’t do it but my quest for noise has continued and this turned up last week..It hasn’t been fitted just yet so no noise clips yet.

9FAD35E6-AE3A-40D5-915E-86086277D8DF.jpeg

As I couldn’t settle on new wheels I ordered 2x 20x9 to replace the front 2x 10 wide fronts so they will tuck under the arch and allow me to lower the car.