2013 AUDI S6 (JAP IMPORT)

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
I had ebc red stuff on the A4 with the S4 brakes I upgrade too. The standard S4 pad were ok but when I got the Ebc red stuff they improved so much.

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
@Jbridges522 a lot of guys love the yellow stuff and are really happy with them. I can not comment as i have never had them in any car but the few sets I sold back in the early days of ECP they came back under warranty as the friction material separated from the pad and we had issues with the GD Disc`s.

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
@Jbridges522 a lot of guys love the yellow stuff and are really happy with them. I can not comment as i have never had them in any car but the few sets I sold back in the early days of ECP they came back under warranty as the friction material separated from the pad and we had issues with the GD Disc`s.
Can concur - really impressed with the yellow pads I've fitted to the XJ-R. Not done any track with them - but on a spirited drive, then certainly stop you well.

Bit of dust, but I'm washing it often enough to keep it at bay.

KIbby96

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
i stuck with Pagid disks and pads on mine and they were very squelly - i dont know how else to put this hahahahah

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Copper grease the back of pad 😉

Never ever do that. It’s not designed for it it never was. If you want to apply brake lube use Ceratec as that’s what it is designed for. You can also use it on injectors to stop them seizing into engines.

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
So Saturday evening I sat about removing the jap plate and rear badges. There was some amount of grime behind the plate holder but I managed to get the majority off.

Also went on a bit of road trip last week round the north coast of Donegal.

5A92201B-51CA-478B-8198-CDDB8ACC1738.jpeg

2A441560-AED9-4FBF-9438-18BBA7516A3D.jpeg
B8DC8B39-8762-4147-B9F9-C60299F905C3.jpeg
B6DC09D0-642C-4A96-B0C3-4961EF4FFA1A.jpeg

2B946C5F-8423-4CAF-ABCE-ADDCBAE810E0.jpeg

12C61DD0-B762-4512-A759-EFC71706FD7F.jpeg

FBED4C5C-2148-4749-968D-76E3E8CB9E0C.jpeg
1CD8BF63-4A20-4935-9769-157479B3509B.jpeg

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
It’s shocking how many people think it’s a diesel already. I’ve had many comments telling me it sounds well for a diesel.

Thanks @Todd and @Kerzo I’m in agreement with you it looks a hole lot better now.

Plate is MUCH better than the Jap! When I read you had taken off the S6 badge my immediate thoughts were that everyone's impression now will it will def be a kitted up derv but if everyone thinks its a derv anyway sure it doesn't matter :joy:

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Seen you on Saturday I think, looks well! Always good to see it about!

Thanks a lot.

I love your Civic I spotted you coming down the Dungannon Road a few times and was wondering where you local. What were you in on Saturday?

@Boydie I had a run against a 3.0 Tdi A6 on Friday evening and he followed me to the filling station and told me it went well for a diesel and there was little smoke from it meanwhile i was putting petrol in it thought it might have give it away. I have the following badge to put on but I am in two minds about it.

05EA32F7-DA18-4BD3-8178-F58AFF364F99.jpeg

Pierce_oc

RMS Regular
Drives
91’ Civic
Thanks a lot.

I love your Civic I spotted you coming down the Dungannon Road a few times and was wondering where you local. What were you in on Saturday?
yeah bud I’m the next estate over🤣🤣 was in the yellow Leon at the top of the big hill🤣

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
yeah bud I’m the next estate over🤣🤣 was in the yellow Leon at the top of the big hill🤣

Aw happy days (y). Yes i seen you at the traffic lights I do apologies for not waving do you still have the wee civic?

Thanks @Lauren_E its amazing how much of a difference a plate makes.

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
When I bought this car my intentions where to do noting to it and just use it as a daily but that never happens. I have spent a small fortune on repairing my wheels recently as I have a thing for kissing kerbs but its just as well as it would also appear the car needs tracked so that is next on the list. I got my wheels repaired on Friday and got 2x new tyres fitted also.

This morning I have ordered the following along with lowering links so the car can sit that bit lower.

1610_dropx_r2021_v4.jpg

1610_linkage_v2.jpg