2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Happy days Chris that didnt hang about. Im sure you will miss it they are one awesome looking car.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Happy days Chris that didnt hang about. Im sure you will miss it they are one awesome looking car.

Will miss it alot mate but it was time to go.

Great news. Time to start shopping!

Anything lined up, Chris?

First stop is a Tiguan R Line for the wife, as shes been pining after one now for a year. J&F hopefully sorting me out with one that meets the spec ive asked for so thats a result also.

After that for me im unsure, still liking the idea of an M6 or C63s Saloon but with the new house coming up soon, moving in end of March start of April, I might hang fire and drive the tiguan until we get in and get the house looking the way we want etc. Maybe purchase something for myself come the start of June that type of thing.

Definitely V8 of some kind!

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
JP ... Him and his dad own J&F Group. Very good guy to deal with and doesnt feed you a load of BS.

Thanks Chris, do you mind if I use you as a reference (what's your surname?, PM if you like) Take it you left the car with them?

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Thanks Chris, do you mind if I use you as a reference (what's your surname?, PM if you like) Take it you left the car with them?

Yes no worries. Chris Lindsay. I left the car but you have the option to just bring it up for viewings.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
You changing already?

Wonder would they be interested in the GTI...

They would def take the GTI ... Give JP a shout he'll be open and honest on value and whats their take in terms of fees etc.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Cheers @ChrisL I will give him a shout tomorrow. I noticed a nice white E92 M3 in the forecourt the other day too...

KevM

RMS Regular
Definitely will but trying to stick to my guns and let it go after the time id budgeted with it. Very impressive car on alot of levels. Ive still to meet someone that didnt enjoy driving it.

You are going to have to dig deep to beat a Quadrifoglio. One of the best, most exhilarating cars I have driven, without a doubt.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I think it is, they took all the comp pack carbon off it for some reason. If anyone's looking an M3 that car is the best example I have ever seen.

I genuinely wouldn't buy a car anywhere else now either. Their warranty alone is worth it.
Maybe it's not for sale as it's not on any of the usual sites or theirs.

I bought my R32 golf off them years ago and to be fair they were good to deal with and gave a good warranty. Definitely to the point style of sale though!

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
You are going to have to dig deep to beat a Quadrifoglio. One of the best, most exhilarating cars I have driven, without a doubt.

Plenty of cars out there I want to try with different attributes etc

Quadrifoglio was outstanding great all round package. I will probably own another one down the line but for now I wouldn't mind just chopping and changing for a while