ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Still haven't fitted my carbon mirrors

Still haven't fitted my spacers

However here's some wash day pics. Tempted to sell it soon, love it, but I've an itch for another V8. C63s or M6 is top on the list.

IMG_20200202_130204554_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200202_130220442_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200202_121634239.jpg

Chris

Woodcutter

RMS Regular

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Lovely car that. Ideally after something around 2016 at the least and SMBlue ...

Just miss the rumble of the V8

Alfa is a seriously impressive car though, the gear change speed is the biggest smile maker. It's so fast it's comical lol

San Marino would be unreal. There was a nice one for sale for ages on UCNI, it had brown leather which was strangely very nice!

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
San Marino would be unreal. There was a nice one for sale for ages on UCNI, it had brown leather which was strangely very nice!

Yes I would love that, the SMB actually suits the red leather also. They all seem to be specd with the ivory leather. It just wouldn't last for me on a daily with a wee one in the back kicking lol

Def will be the four door model, couldn't live with a coupe daily.

That being said the c63s would be a coupe if I go that direction. Just not a massive fan of the dash layout/design

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
It really is ... That's what originally swayed me away from the M3 and that's a very good looking car also but this was just drool worthy lol

Haha I did mention it as an idea to @euge07 new venture

Anything in mind yet to replace it?

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Jeepers, easiest sale ever!

Lol here's hoping it works out ...

More I look at the pics the more I question myself but I always said id sell after 6 months and try something else

MarkM

RMS Regular
Aye bud ... They are handling it for me. Sold Emma's Jag for us in less than two weeks so it's a no brainer. You need finance options to sell cars like these I think.

Probably safer selling through a dealer, cutters has stories of cars being taken on test drives or very shortly after, makes you think!

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Probably safer selling through a dealer, cutters has stories of cars being taken on test drives or very shortly after, makes you think!

Well there is that also. Doubt anyone would even feel comfortable handing over 40k at someone's house too

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Aye bud ... They are handling it for me. Sold Emma's Jag for us in less than two weeks so it's a no brainer. You need finance options to sell cars like these I think.
Is it only higher end stuff they offer that service on? I would like the GTI away but again I think it's in the bracket that finance needs to be available for alot of people to consider it.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Is it only higher end stuff they offer that service on? I would like the GTI away but again I think it's in the bracket that finance needs to be available for alot of people to consider it.

Not at all bud, sure they sold the wife's Jag for me and it was around the 11k mark

Their fee would be higher than the likes of Performance Cars NI but they sell them fast and JP is a great guy to deal with.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
What a machine chris, you will miss it I bet.

Definitely will but trying to stick to my guns and let it go after the time id budgeted with it. Very impressive car on alot of levels. Ive still to meet someone that didnt enjoy driving it.