2018 Riviera Blue Audi R8 V10+

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Aye the P-Zeros are notorious for understeer apparently, I have them on mine but I prefer a car with a little understeer (like lewis hamilton) ;)
They do not have a nice road noise either. I mean they’re not the worst Tyre in the world but not my first choice :grinning:

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Hah no way! Small world. Just getting into it a little bit (Snooker) but the tip came off my cue so I had to use one of the cues in the room - which was better than mine it seemed. My tip is ****ed and I've no clue how to replace it :grinning:

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
I almost asked you or the other lads as you all looked like you play a bit :grinning:

Nigelo

RMS Regular
Spotted? Having a Supercar mini-meet while I eat my bacon butty from Ground!

Made that red car look a bit.... Reserved? :p

Last edited:
Reactions: WSM

moparopkop

RMS Regular
Drives
vw golf
Many other blue V10 plus R8s about lol?

Had only seen the original thread the next day...hadn' the foggiest it was anything other than another r8 parked up...seen the plate and thought
Hey I seen that last nite

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Spotted? Having a Supercar mini-meet while I eat my bacon butty from Ground!

Made that red car look a bit.... Reserved? :p
I was in ground! Why didn’t you say hello! :grinning:

warren

RMS Photographer
DSC_1813.jpg

DSC_1816.jpg

DSC_1817.jpg

DSC_1831.jpg

Also I must say, it sounds incredible.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.