2018 Riviera Blue Audi R8 V10+

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
For me it’s the ultimate dream car as I said but it’s also a very capable daily supercar. IMHO more so than anything else. You see a lot more daily R8s than Huracan, 570/650s etc etc. I love it hehe.

458/488 would be the next ultimate car for me but I really don’t think you’d daily one!

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Would you have went for a different colour if given the chance, @WSM?

The more pictures I see of this the more & more I like it. :grinning:

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Would you have went for a different colour if given the chance, @WSM?

The more pictures I see of this the more & more I like it. :grinning:
Hmm. Good question. Mexico Blue maybe. I said I wasn’t getting another white car. I’d love a solar orange one actually! But **** waiting 8 months lol!

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
I saw this today in Belfast, parked up. Very very nice in the flesh :cool:

I wondered what I had heard coming down into the lower car park, then it made sense when I saw this parked on my way out (y)

Reactions: WSM

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Hmm. Good question. Mexico Blue maybe. I said I wasn’t getting another white car. I’d love a solar orange one actually! But **** waiting 8 months lol!

A guy on audi-sport.net has an S3 in Voodoo blue, absolutely unreal colour.

dsc_0203-jpg.148293

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Voodoo/Gulf/Mexico/Riviera are all lovely. Gulf is probably my least favourite, with Mexico being my most favourite - obviously Rivieria IMHO is also stunning and it's what really sold the car to me. If it had been white or something else I'm not sure I'd have even bothered. I initially called in specifically to see the colour in the flesh.

@g4ost didn't even give it anything while I was in there. Wish I'd have seen you. :grinning:

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
@g4ost didn't even give it anything while I was in there. Wish I'd have seen you. :grinning:

Yeah it didn't sound like you were giving it the beans at all but it still had a nice distinctive sound :cool::cool::cool:

I only drove past it on the way out but was able to see it from a mile away - it really stands out (in a good way). I didn't see you standing about anywhere and didn't want to resort to sending a pm on here 8-| :joy:

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
"keeping it stock" he says...

1400 miles. It's going to Rick next week for the following toys:

Akra Exhaust -- because why would you buy anything else?
Carbon fibre engine bay cover.
Carbon fibre side fins.
Carbon fibre Vorsteiner VRS rear diffuser.
and new front grille in shadow chrome to match the other effects on the car.

My word... it'll be fun next week :grinning:

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Also thinking about the Vorsteiner VRS wing to go with the diffuser. I'll probably ignore all splitters as I would be worried about them all being tooooo low.

Vorsteiner-VRS-Bodykit-V-FF-105-Alu-Audi-R8-V10-Tuning-2.jpg

Vorsteiner-VRS-Bodykit-V-FF-105-Alu-Audi-R8-V10-Tuning-3.jpg

I've discovered I need to stop hanging around with @mcma1 as this year I'll mostly be eating beans on toast.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Did you buy these from mcma now that hes sold up or have you just bit the bullet and bought new?

Akra Exhaust
Carbon fibre engine bay cover.
Carbon fibre side fins.
Carbon fibre Vorsteiner VRS rear diffuser.

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
I bought his Akra/Side Fins/Diffuser. I'd already bought an engine bay cover about a month ago, just never got round to fitting it, it's still with @big_pete actually as he coated it for me. @mcma1 told me he was thinking about changing and given all his stuff is basically brand new it was a no brainer for me to buy it :grinning:

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
I bought his Akra/Side Fins/Diffuser. I'd already bought an engine bay cover about a month ago, just never got round to fitting it, it's still with @big_pete actually as he coated it for me. @mcma1 told me he was thinking about changing and given all his stuff is basically brand new it was a no brainer for me to buy it :grinning:

Yea makes sense, barely on his car, so might aswel save a few quid in the process.

Reactions: WSM

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
It's funny when you have conversations about changing things and it's like 'Nah, don't need to change it' then you think actually....... then you end up spending all your money with @mcma1 - Mrs WSM will be unhappy but the akra exhaust will cloud out her noise so it's fine really.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.