2018 Riviera Blue Audi R8 V10+

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Are you paying for this in bitcoin?:p

Stunning car and colour, fairplay! You have had some epic motors(y)
No way. That would be a waste lol! All4BTC did a deal on a GTR few months ago though!

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
cracking car, I'm sure it'll be a nice place to sit. Colour wouldn't be my first choice going by the pictures If i had the chance but health to drive

Reactions: WSM

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
The colour is not for everyone for sure but I really love it.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
giphy.gif

You win. That is all

Dub_cub 89

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo 6 / cbr400rr
if I had the money I wouldn't have the balls to choose a colour as bold as that, ''tis beautiful though, @WSM fair play sir HTD

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
if I had the money I wouldn't have the balls to choose a colour as bold as that, ''tis beautiful though, @WSM fair play sir HTD
I wanted the GTR is a daft colour but they didn’t do anything daft! I do have to say it doesn’t photograph terribly well but it looks lovely in the flesh. Very subjective in fairness :grinning:

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
I had someone telling me about being behind an amazing yellow R8 at Sprucefield that sounded like a fighter jet over Christmas. Funny you sprung to mind @mcma1 lol

Reactions: WSM

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Can I at least get a run in the GTR before it goes/this when it arrives :p

Looks superb, enjoy!!

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
Awesome.

I'll look forward to the first show / meet of the year to get a look around it :cool:

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Seen this sitting in the showroom the last few mornings...looks unbelievable in that colour!!

warren

RMS Photographer
I asked you at PMG if you planned to keep the GTR and I must say your a very convincing liar :laughing: lol

R8 looks incredible, hopefully it looks good in brown :laughing:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.