2018 Riviera Blue Audi R8 V10+

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
Drives
Daily Hack
Beautiful! Lovely colour too, this Red and the Yellow of @mcma1 are the best colours!

Health to drive dude!

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
I'll start the list off for test drives.
1: Cartunes

My dream car......... Guess I'll have to wait until the wife agrees we don't need a house or I invent something useful.

Health to drive. Yo mamma is so generous!:joy:

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Fair play @WSM. Enjoy it.

jay.jpg

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
I asked you at PMG if you planned to keep the GTR and I must say your a very convincing liar :laughing: lol

R8 looks incredible, hopefully it looks good in brown :laughing:
Haha. Honestly. I did! I went in on a whim and must have caught them on a bad(or good) day and we did a nice deal so I thought about it and just said go for it.

I’ll be honest... it’s a super expensive car and it’s probably not something I should by burning money on. I should have bought another house or something a little more sensible but then I thought **** it Lol! This has been my dream car for many years.

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
Haha. Honestly. I did! I went in on a whim and must have caught them on a bad(or good) day and we did a nice deal so I thought about it and just said go for it.

I’ll be honest... it’s a super expensive car and it’s probably not something I should by burning money on. I should have bought another house or something a little more sensible but then I thought **** it Lol! This has been my dream car for many years.

Reading that doesnt help my urges to blow the money Ive saved for a deposit on something I couldnt afford to run long term ... like a stoopidly large engined German barge :eyes:

Woodcutter

RMS Regular

You're absolutely right in what you're doing @WSM , as long as you have a house to live in, then spend the rest enjoying yourself, you never know what's round the corner and another house is certainly zero fun compared to a V10 R8!

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Reading that doesnt help my urges to blow the money Ive saved for a deposit on something I couldnt afford to run long term ... like a stoopidly large engined German barge :eyes:
If you can’t afford to run it then don’t do it! Owning a house should be paramount IMHO.

You're absolutely right in what you're doing @WSM , as long as you have a house to live in, then spend the rest enjoying yourself, you never know what's round the corner and another house is certainly zero fun compared to a V10 R8!
Exactly mate. The old “can’t take it with you” is very true and you realise this more and more.

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 R
Superb!! I had a sneaky suspicion when I saw the GTR there yesterday that this could be the case!
Awesome, absolutely awesome!

Reactions: WSM

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Superb!! I had a sneaky suspicion when I saw the GTR there yesterday that this could be the case!
Awesome, absolutely awesome!
You ruined the surprise! Lol ;) that big green thing is a no no!!

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Just remember. You can tell race a House. Lol! Seriously though do buy a house!

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Nice - but can't help but think its a downgrade, I mean it doesn't have any turbos for a start...

I'm a massive GTR fanboy but can't fathom how anyone would consider a 2017 R8 a downgrade. Turbos are all well and good but that high revving 600bhp+ V10 is meant to be a fantastic engine, and for pure response and feel a N/A engine like that is unbeatable.

If you're being sarcastic I apologise :p

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
I'm a massive GTR fanboy but can't fathom how anyone would consider a 2017 R8 a downgrade. Turbos are all well and good but that high revving 600bhp+ V10 is meant to be a fantastic engine, and for pure response and feel a N/A engine like that is unbeatable.

If you're being sarcastic I apologise :p
I dislike NA and revving so not being sarcastic, no - though in fairness i have not yet driven the latest R8, just the previous V10 which is obviously very old tech and not a car i'd ever wish to own over a GTR, i feel the GTR would be much more exciting to drive on our roads in its nature and a lot more lairy

Reactions: Gaz

Dan

RMS Regular
This is some serious cool! My favourite colour too. Much preferred over a GTR personally.

Hope to see it around the town now, health to drive!

Reactions: WSM
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.