a-kem automotive

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
For anyone not on social media, I finally got my deliveries in.

I am stoked to finally get them all in after 5 months!!! It’s been a long wait but I’m sure when you see the changes and improvements in the products you’ll agree it’s well worth the wait.

a few have also had a sneak peek at my detailing bags too and believe me them awesome!
8D92B514-9847-42D4-8462-4FA998B7983C.jpeg
141C6D6C-5F54-475F-8911-3992776B577D.jpeg

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO

I am stoked to finally get them all in after 5 months!!! It’s been a long wait but I’m sure when you see the changes and improvements in the products you’ll agree it’s well worth the wait.

a few have also had a sneak peek at my detailing bags too and believe me them awesome!View attachment 332071View attachment 332072
Want that snow foam gun. Calling dibs on one 😂

SPIKE_

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI | JCW
I like the trolley dolly! Can it take the IK sprayers as well, and what is the cost of it?

SH4U11

RMS Regular
Drives
AudiA6
Ross is this stuff going on to the wesite? I was going to order but want this stuff instead haha

brendy7

RMS Regular
Cheers for sorting the missus out yesterday Ross shes well happy with all the stuff she got she hasn't stopped talking about your power washers if we didn't have the k4 she would have been all over it aswell lol

SH4U11

RMS Regular
Drives
AudiA6
Yes mate. I’ve got a host of new things going on the site including
huge detailing bags and kneeling pads
New style foam cannons
New thicker wash mitts
Buckets & grit guards back in stock
Bucket dollies
Thanks Ross, I'll hold on the order then. Its the new foam cannon I'm after really. Everything else is whats already on the site. My missus will take a fit when she sees the bill. But screw her 😁

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Didn’t really need another foam Lance tho have needed to clean the gauze and few times now. But this bottle will be easier to fill and sit on the shelf better lol.

DCE46EE1-C330-4221-933A-4BF0536AF3CA.jpeg

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp
Are you getting clearview and ultra slick back again?
Hi Shaun. Just mid updating the site now.
Clearview back at the end of the month and Slick in today
Does anyone know what fitting the lidl powerhose is for the foam bottle?
Send me a photo and I’ll see what I have that is close
Foam cannon fittings.png

111gsi

RMS Regular
Just tried Rawhide for the first time, very impressed. Lovely fresh smell, seems to shift dirt I didn't know was there, and lets me see what the finish might have been like 9 years and 76000 miles ago 😂

Woodcutter

RMS Regular

a few have also had a sneak peek at my detailing bags too and believe me them awesome!View attachment 332071View attachment 332072

Must be close to getting the old VAT registration sorted now Ross! Lol

Exciting times ahead! 😎🤟🏻