a-kem automotive

FN2DAVE

RMS Regular
Drives
Seat Leon
Delivery arrived last week. Just opened today 👌 branded box is cool 😎. Was excited to try out the scent spray, so wacked on the spray nozzle, when I twisted it on , it feels as if its on , but there is actually a second notch if you twist it a little harder .
I learned the hard way and the bottle fell aff bounced off the floor 🤦‍♂️ and spilt half the bottle,
On a brighter note my wife's dressing gown and utility room now smell friggin awesome :joy:
20210821_175147.jpg

Cheers again Ross (y)

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Delivery arrived last week. Just opened today 👌 branded box is cool 😎. Was excited to try out the scent spray, so wacked on the spray nozzle, when I twisted it on , it feels as if its on , but there is actually a second notch if you twist it a little harder .
I learned the hard way and the bottle fell aff bounced off the floor 🤦‍♂️ and spilt half the bottle,
On a brighter note my wife's dressing gown and utility room now smell friggin awesome :joy:
View attachment 332920

Cheers again Ross (y)
Very welcome mate. I’ll stick another one in the post for you on Monday

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
@Big Pimp just placed an order there #4881. Could you add Cleanse to it for me? I forgot to select it! I also stuck a wee note about getting the plastic trim restorer also.

Sorry for being a pain!

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
@Big Pimp just placed an order there #4881. Could you add Cleanse to it for me? I forgot to select it! I also stuck a wee note about getting the plastic trim restorer also.

Sorry for being a pain!
If you think that’s a pain you should see the emails from a from a company we are buying some equipment from, have about 5 different quotes and 3 pro forma invoices and changing things 😂

tbf we are spending near £3,000 with them but still felt I needed to apologise when making the last change before dispatch later this week 😂

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Any details on the begs? Been looking to see if this is a better way to store my stuff
Yep. Have them in, embroidered and a few guys who called by grabbed them before I’ve even put them up!

they’re class and will be listed very shortly along with trim x

Reactions: ALN

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
I've also added Klarna to the site, so you can buy now, pay in instalments at zero interest too!

Marc C

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 325i Touring
Finally got a set of the wheel woolies to see what the fuss is about along with a few other bits. Looking forward to trying Rawhide as well, never really found a leather cleaner that I liked so fingers crossed!

Was looking one of the leather brushes but they're out of stock - are you getting more in at some point sir?

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Small order received today. Any newbie instructions for the snowfoam lance to get decent foam?
View attachment 333450
Mate, these new foam cannons are brilliant and will give you a nice thick foam.

Top tip is to fill to approximately 800 ml of water first, top it with the UltraFoam, and then given a swirl with the lid on to help mix it

pizza85

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3
Mate, these new foam cannons are brilliant and will give you a nice thick foam.

Top tip is to fill to approximately 800 ml of water first, top it with the UltraFoam, and then given a swirl with the lid on to help mix it
Cheers thought i had seen somewhere recently on amount of water/foam so will give that a lash later and see how I go

chris9696

RMS Regular
Drives
Guilia QV
Hi Ross is this the new foam cannon on the site or are the old ones still being phased out?

Igxom

RMS Regular
I just tried Cleanse today for the first time and I'm raging I didn't get it sooner. Been a while since I remember being able to actually watch a product work so effectively.

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
I know I'm going to sound like an idiot here but is there a knack to using these bottles without me just getting frustrated and drilling a hole through the top part? :poop:

I got a 2 litre bottle for my birthday just so I wouldn't have to work this one.

Anachem_Automotive_Gleam_1L_Grape_2048x2048.jpg

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Hi Ross is this the new foam cannon on the site or are the old ones still being phased out?
Hello mate. I just need to update the product images. Only new stock is being sent out
I know I'm going to sound like an idiot here but is there a knack to using these bottles without me just getting frustrated and drilling a hole through the top part? :poop:

I got a 2 litre bottle for my birthday just so I wouldn't have to work this one.

Anachem_Automotive_Gleam_1L_Grape_2048x2048.jpg
Yep. Squeeze the measure. Pour into bucket. Job is jobbed!!!

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
I mustn't be doing it right as when it's about half done, the bottle stays kinda half-squeezed in, so it becomes a handling to get the liquid up the shoot/spout(?)

The next few goes I do a mix of squeezing and trying to rotate the bottle, then the drill just comes out lol

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
I mustn't be doing it right as when it's about half done, the bottle stays kinda half-squeezed in, so it becomes a handling to get the liquid up the shoot/spout(?)

The next few goes I do a mix of squeezing and trying to rotate the bottle, then the drill just comes out lol
Squeeze it by the other sides to squeeze the shape of the bottle out again, let the liquid settle then squeeze the normal sides again.