a-kem automotive

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
orders left today for @chrisd1 @mcmurray and @Bronk
@jshek007 I have yours in the back of my car for when I see you , and @g4ost - i'm waiting to hear back from you mate?

Au contraire... I was waiting to get a final price from you today before I could send payment :cool:

ross.PNG

I'm used to being left out though so no biggy :worried:

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Sorry - I must have been texting 'ghost' back :p

I will endeavour to get it all sent out tomorrow dude

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Yeah - didn't you get my reply about what quantities were you after?

I was replying via iMessage on my Mac, so maybe it didn't send when I was up in the office?

Dodgy IT you have mate lol nope didn't get it. I will give you a bell tomorrow and have a chat to get it sorted.

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
Sorry - I must have been texting 'ghost' back :p

I will endeavour to get it all sent out tomorrow dude

Lol I should really make an avatar image on RMS to help people out with that mistake :party:

I got your pm and I've sent PayPal through to you there now with hopefully everything you need (y)

Cheers :cool:

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
The wheel mitts are great!

I need get some of those applicators, they are much better for applying coatings than foam or suede.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
The wheel mitts are great!

I need get some of those applicators, they are much better for applying coatings than foam or suede.

yay! first review back on the wheel mitts from the daddy of detailing! Thank you mate!

I should hopefully be up on Friday, as I have to see @Coog with his order, and @jshek007 with his too.

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
Ross, probably asked before but I haven't seen it mentioned. Do you have anything for brick driveways like this?
51283746.jpg

Mine is getting a bit green in places and I'd like something to bring them up. I also wouldn't want to use the pressure washer on them as that would blow out all the sand in the joints. I'd probably use a watering can and a deck scrub.

Do you have anything that would safely clean up bricks like that?

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
I'm only realising now your not @Ghost haha

LOL I wouldn't worry, some folks that've 'known' me on the forums for 10+ years still get / got me mixed up after a certain infamous member changed his name to g'h'ost!

I even made an Avatar to explain... but nope I still have haters :sob::sob: :party:

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Ross, probably asked before but I haven't seen it mentioned. Do you have anything for brick driveways like this?
51283746.jpg

Mine is getting a bit green in places and I'd like something to bring them up. I also wouldn't want to use the pressure washer on them as that would blow out all the sand in the joints. I'd probably use a watering can and a deck scrub.

Do you have anything that would safely clean up bricks like that?

i do indeed mate, but now s the wrong time of year to be using it. Anti Moss will kill the moss and keep it away.

I tell everyone with brick paver driveways, to do a quick clean up (which will clean, but not last that long), a drop of normal bleach poured over with a watering can, brushed in using a soft brush to ensure even coverage and rinsed off using normal low pressure garden hose will clean it up nicely for you.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
oh, and orders left today for
@Mark315 (i think they forgot to add the empty 25lt drum for you, but i'll have one in the back of the car, or I'm sure @big_pete may have a few lying about - 3 or 4 boxes going to you
@g4ost - 2 boxes and 2 x 25lt containers going to you my man!
@jonny_w - you too mate - big orders left today!

I want to honestly thank you all again guys for your business. I genuinely appreciate it all

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
@Mark315 (i think they forgot to add the empty 25lt drum for you, but i'll have one in the back of the car, or I'm sure @big_pete may have a few lying about - 3 or 4 boxes going to you
@g4ost - 2 boxes and 2 x 25lt containers going to you my man!
@jonny_w - you too mate - big orders left today!

I want to honestly thank you all again guys for your business. I genuinely appreciate it all

Think we all need to thank you mate. Really easy to deal with and nothing is a hassle. Plus the products are fantastic and cannot fault them at all. (y)

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R

Not many people would send products, especially over £100 without me sending money yet lol, paypal is just sent to you man.

Cheers again, reflection of these products that so many people continue to buy. I have lent them to so many people, who have all ended up getting me to order stuff to them. When i tell them how little they need diluted they laugh lol

On a side note... @big_pete do you have any old 25ltr containers you dont want? Would like one just to have some stuff diluted in.