a-kem automotive

stevensti

RMS Regular
Drives
slowly
@Big Pimp could you PM me a price for the wheel woollies 5ltr Ultra Gloss and 5ltr of snow foam and also a price for a 25ltr drum of snow foam please?

Martyn

RMS Regular
@Big Pimp

You should update this thread with everything you now have available on one page....

I would like to order a few things but am not entirely clear of your full stock..

Edit.... I can now see how stupid I am... Everything is on the first page. Duh!!!!

Cheers

Last edited:

O.C.D

RMS Regular
image-jpeg.99040

So today the postie delivered one of @Big Pimp's red wash mitts ...so give it a go and was very impressed with it, holds plenty of water /suds and the thing i like is you can tuck the cuff in and use it like a wash pad, so for a first go at this mitt.. yeh very good would deffo recommend it (y)(y)

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Once I get my next car I'll be putting in an order for a few things, Snowfoam, TFR and drying towel etc. Looking forward to trying your stuff out (y)

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 R
Advise me, at what point should one use "snow foam".
I use Articulate, powerhose off, then spray car shampoo on, wash, powerhose off.

Where/what is the snow foaming process?

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Advise me, at what point should one use "snow foam".
I use Articulate, powerhose off, then spray car shampoo on, wash, powerhose off.

Where/what is the snow foaming process?

Snowfoam 1st do wheels wash off articulate 2nd wash off shampoo wash the car wash off.

I like to use the snow foam at least twice when washing a car, for no other reason than its awesome and I'm such a kid.

I actually really miss having a car to wash, her car can go **** the poles get that job.

jshek007

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335,FN2, R56
My process is:
Use articulate on wheels and wash them
Then spray articulate on the bottom half of the car and left to dwell for a few moments
then Snow Foam the whole car and left to dwell for a few more minutes (I use this time to fill up the two buckets, one for shampoo and one just clear water)
Hose off the whole car
Refoam the whole car again and proceed to wash the car as normal
Hose off the car
Spray on Ultra Gloss and then final hose off.
I use a DI Vessel so i don't have to dry the car, but toy'll need to dry here to avoid water marks

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
I do the same only I articulate the whole car as the spray bottle makes it easy lol

Edit - I snowfoam the when I articulate the first time for some extra help. Then hose off. Snowfoam again on its own and wash the wheels (seperate bucket) then rinse, use the shampoo to wash the car with the 2 bucket method and rinse. Spray on ultra gloss and rinse and dry ( waiting to get a proper towel from big pimping ) then add some tyre paint from your man again and voila car cleaned. Brought to you courtesy of purchased Anachem NI products from your man.

Last edited:

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
My own @Chris Mac

It's called UltraFoam and it foams really nicely, with decent dwell times, but importantly rinses off well. The foam is even more impressive especially now I am using one of the foam lances from @Cleantec and not just the other longer foam lance.

It's pH neutral and wax safe too

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
I might have asked this before but do you just spray Articulate on then rinse off? My car has got really bad over the winter with tar.

***edit, just re-read a PM Ross sent, sorted***

garyo

RMS Regular
Received my order this morning, cracking service as always, cheers Ross.

Just regretting not getting a mitt and towel now already! Ah well, I'll be back in touch soon enough I'd say for more bits and pieces, probably when the weather becomes a bit more car wash friendly, so will get them ordered then.

Hoping the fresh delivery gives me the boot up the hole I need to get out and give it a bit of overdue tlc on Saturday morn.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Just received another stock order from Anachem yesterday. We can hardly keep the Articulate TFR on the shelves, from using on our own vans to franchised main dealers, we have lots of happy customers using it. :grinning: