Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Words can’t describe how perfect that car looks .absolutely stunning in every way .htd

Phil_D

RMS Regular
OP
Phil_D
Excelent choice of motor, HTD! There will be one of these on my driveway some day, I just need the depreciation hit out of the way first. it’s a shame we didn’t get the manual box over here although I suspect the auto probably suits it perfectly anyway

The ZF 8 speed is brilliant, you would have no idea it was an auto when using the paddles.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
That’s fantastic and great to see something different on here. There is one about Hillsborough and it sounds amazing.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Is that the blue one? Thats Trevors, love it.

Neil_M

RMS Regular
Absolutely love it. A good looking, different car with bags of power and charisma... whats not to like!

warren

RMS Photographer
Oh dang. That looks incredible, not usually a fan of silver cars but that works so, so well. Outstanding choice!

Jet9

RMS Regular
IMG_20180907_101003.JPG
IMG_20180907_101003.JPG

Conor

RMS Regular
One of my favourite cars out ATM, absolutely unreal. Even the lower model Giulias are the best looking saloon in that class by a long way, IMO.

Must feel like a completely different animal in pretty much every way to the RS4?!

Normski

RMS Regular
Drives
987 BoxsterS
Lovely Car Phil, gorgeous in silver. Enjoy! Look forward to seeing any wee cheeky additions etc (y)

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Must be the first one of these on the forum.

They're stunning as others have said. That silver really shows the lines off.

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
Drives
T4, S3, Mini
I cannot like that enough! That arch gap though...maybe just the angle of the pics? I am being hugely critical here mind!!

Maranellohouse

RMS Regular
Drives
Italian
There's little I can say that hasn't already been said.
It's stunning,
I salute you, health to enjoy and drive.
"and I'm not at all jealous"

Last edited: