Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio

pablo

RMS Moderator
had a wee scoot out there its just superb. looks great, handles great, gathers speed and they totally nailed the exhaust too.

@Phil_D not just stick a golf tee in the exhaust flap?

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
ST Springs (KW)

Alfa_Startbild.jpg

Eibach springs rail it

attachment.php

Last edited:

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
very nice indeed (y)(y)
i was blown away by the handling of the petrol engined version of the giulia in 'normal' guise and I can imagine what a beast this is!!!
They are a lovely car, and all the very best with it.

Phil_D

RMS Regular
OP
Phil_D
very nice indeed (y)(y)
i was blown away by the handling of the petrol engined version of the giulia in 'normal' guise and I can imagine what a beast this is!!!
They are a lovely car, and all the very best with it.

Cheers man, high praise indeed considering what you have just stepped out of..

carmad.

RMS Regular
Drives
good old bird
ffs i have a soft spot for alfa’s

i have looked at these when they where new

my lexus could get the old trade in if the price is right

thanks for posting this :?

cbr600

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf R
Stunning car!! Health to drive!
Had the opportunity to borrow one of these from a friend for the afternoon not too long ago, went straight to the top of my ‘must have’ list!!!
The way these cars get themselves down the road at warp speed is addictive!!

JamieG95

RMS Photographer
Drives
F10 530d
That looks absolutely stunning, enjoy! Had a nosey round the Alfa stand at Goodwood this year and loved them. That looks like a rather cool little dealership too, great website and some lovely stock!

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
This wouldn't have been behind me heading towards Craigantlet, but it turned towards Massey avenue instead? Sunday evening I think it was

Phil_D

RMS Regular
OP
Phil_D
This wouldn't have been behind me heading towards Craigantlet, but it turned towards Massey avenue instead? Sunday evening I think it was

Don't think it was me, there is a silver non QV one around Belfast that i see every so often.

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
Don't think it was me, there is a silver non QV one around Belfast that i see every so often.
Yeah I wasn't sure if it was a QV from the front or not. I was disappointed when it didn't come up Craigantlet behind me, i always like to give it the beans up the hill

Adam

RMS Regular
Beautiful car. I was thinking of a 340i Touring for my next car but ive been swaying towards the Alfa instead. The 2.0 in the normal Giulia Veloce would probably annoy me when I know I could get a nice 6 or 8 pot in the BMW etc. Just not sure if the Quadrifoglio would kill me though in running costs as my commute is over 150 miles return.

andy.

RMS Regular
Drives
MKVI GTI
Stunning car. Sounds like it’s exactly what you wanted! I’m sure your loving it.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Such a beautiful car. Always thought red was the only colour for these but after seeing yours I'm definitely converted!

Would love to hear it going! Get such good reviews an all

Phil_D

RMS Regular
OP
Phil_D
Will get some sound bites very soon. Exhaust valve controller will be here next week. Might also get a set of winter tyres for her, the Corsas won’t be up to much when it gets cold..

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
Cracking car Phil. I couldn't get used to the brakes on these but a lovely driving car.