Drives
M4 Comp Pack
And USA ones are worse!

16081013_2017-alfa-romeo-giulia-quadrifoglio_t60a9e612.jpg

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Can't you stick it down at the bottom of the "V", in the centre, somehow?

And make it slide in under the splitter at the push of a button :innocent:

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
A 3/4 size plate positioned just where the crease lines for the bumper intakes meet doesn't look too bad, especially plain white with the blue GB removed

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-24_17-1-36.png
    upload_2018-10-24_17-1-36.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 121

Jonny

RMS Regular
When my bumper gets resprayed (again) I’m getting magnets mounted behind and then onto the back of the plate.

Short of that 3m Velcro works a treat

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Lovely. Would I have seen/heard you heading along Shaws Bridge about a week ago, possibly Friday week ago? I was heading the opposite direction and only caught a glimpse of what I think was this car!

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
That's a big difference, affected the ride much?

Most cars sit high these days, even Porsches and the likes. I think it's just to cope with our broken pot-hold roads and horrible speed bumps everywhere... I'm convinced Porsches sit lower in Germany, lol.

Phil_D

RMS Regular
OP
Phil_D
That's a big difference, affected the ride much?

Most cars sit high these days, even Porsches and the likes. I think it's just to cope with our broken pot-hold roads and horrible speed bumps everywhere... I'm convinced Porsches sit lower in Germany, lol.

Very little difference in ride quality thankfully, just took it over craigantlet and it feels ever so slightly firmer but I might just be imagining it.