Anybody else for Kilbroney this weekend?

DJMCA

RMS Regular
Anybody else plan to go this weekend?

Weather looks reasonable so far

Screenshot_20220614_075026_uk.gov.metoffice.weather.android.jpg

Started the cleaning the bay last night. Forgot how much i hate it, really has become a chore to prep for shows now :rolleyes: :joy:

IMG_20200406_192720.jpg

subie_andy33

RMS Regular
Drives
ImprezaSTI
Looking forward to having a dander round it myself, always a highlight of the year when its on.

Hundreds of cars of all varieties parked up and (fingers crossed) not a single bora or tdi golf in sight :grinning:

DJMCA

RMS Regular
OP
DJMCA
Looking forward to having a dander round it myself, always a highlight of the year when its on.

Hundreds of cars of all varieties parked up and (fingers crossed) not a single bora or tdi golf in sight :grinning:
Thats why i like it, different to the usual keek and usually a good atmosphere
Totally forgot it was on!
Hasnt been greatly advertised to be fair

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
Hopefully be over in the series for the 1st time (and its longest journey by far 🤞), have a few things to fix 1st but shouldn't put up too much of a fight.

Where do you usually park? Surely no where near enough spaces at the forest park.

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Won't be there with the car this year due to the pre 1997 thing but will be there with the kids. Looking forward to it.

WSK

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Haven't chose between this or Donegal yet :worried:

Cracking show usually.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Random one but is there stuff for families also on at the show? Working out how to convince the family it’s a day out for ‘all’ of us lol

suckindiesel

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
Yes will be there. Weather looks decent so should be a nice day out. Was hoping to bring LS400 but still in body shop :worried:

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Have the boys & don't think they'd tolerate a full day at a car show and assume it's a case of once you're in you're in, which is fair enough. Might pop down as a spectator though.

DJMCA

RMS Regular
OP
DJMCA
Random one but is there stuff for families also on at the show? Working out how to convince the family it’s a day out for ‘all’ of us lol
Yeah, loads to do. theres a funfair and stalls etc. Our kids love it tbh
Have the boys & don't think they'd tolerate a full day at a car show and assume it's a case of once you're in you're in, which is fair enough. Might pop down as a spectator though.
I think you can leave from a certain time but its definitely a long oul day. We leave the house around 6.30 and aren't back til around 8 or so

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
You can leave at anytime after the gates have closed really but its an ordeal driving through the crowd.

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything

I'm lucky in that I live so close, dropping the car in early, and go back home. Will head in around lunch time with the wife and kids again.

alexf557

RMS Regular
Drives
aul scrap
i'll be down for most of the day in the case that it's the last time the show is on
don't want to miss out too much

alexf557

RMS Regular
Drives
aul scrap
Who said it’s the last time the show’s on?
now that braham's not running the show his kids have realised it's a lot of stuff to deal with to run the show and there's word going about that it mightn't be run many times after this