Anybody else for Kilbroney this weekend?

CCVW

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk5 R32
hopefully make it up

Attachments

• 19864D1D-8BF9-4ADB-9857-0EF62E26A076.jpeg
    19864D1D-8BF9-4ADB-9857-0EF62E26A076.jpeg
    392.2 KB · Views: 46

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Wonder could I use the display ticket to get into the carpark instead.

DJMCA

RMS Regular
OP
DJMCA
Right, thanks for that. Didn't realise you could enter on the day, thought it was online only (which all 1000 places were booked).
Limited number of entries on the day, first come first served as far as i know. Gates open at 7
Wonder could I use the display ticket to get into the carpark instead.
Cant see why not, you have paid the entry so works out the same surely 🤷‍♂️

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Limited number of entries on the day, first come first served as far as i know. Gates open at 7

Cant see why not, you have paid the entry so works out the same surely 🤷‍♂️

Wouldn’t be taking the same car as wouldn’t really want it sitting in the carpark. I’ve emailed them to ask and will bring the ticket anyway. Annoying because it’s fully booked and I’m using a space up too but not much I can do ffs

DJMCA

RMS Regular
OP
DJMCA
Wouldn’t be taking the same car as wouldn’t really want it sitting in the carpark. I’ve emailed them to ask and will bring the ticket anyway. Annoying because it’s fully booked and I’m using a space up too but not much I can do ffs
@Coog Did they come back to you?

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Mrs Lyons just sent me a message asking will we all go to Kilbroney. I'm now very suspicious.

The boys are keen to go which is a promising sign. Though doubt I’ll get too far round it with them. But still, it’s better than football!

No harm in bringing it anyway.

Id chance it, cant see why they wouldnt

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
Can you just enter the car on the day? If you can I might bring the wee mini down to it

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
My brother has his mystic blue Corrado VR6 entered for this. I'll be going but not in anything interesting.

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
If anyone has never been before you're best to get down very early, gates usually close at 12pm or 12.30pm, but the queues are mental.

We would normally have left Belfast at around 8am to get in and parked up stress free.

88micm

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M235i
I was going to ask about parking around Rostrevor in general when this is on. Kilbroney park is hard enough to get parked in at times, would anyone who has been in the past have any tips on best places to park near by?

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
If anyone has never been before you're best to get down very early, gates usually close at 12pm or 12.30pm, but the queues are mental.

We would normally have left Belfast at around 8am to get in and parked up stress free.
close at 12? I was hoping to arrive late after lunch and miss the morning ques

Oh actually do you mean for cars included in the "show"

KevM

RMS Regular
I think this has almost got too big for its own good now. It always looks like a great show & one id love to go to, but by all accounts, you cant really get in or out of it

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
I was going to ask about parking around Rostrevor in general when this is on. Kilbroney park is hard enough to get parked in at times, would anyone who has been in the past have any tips on best places to park near by?
There’s not much parking elsewhere honestly, even on a normal weekend

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Change of plans. Able to get the MK2 in now.

I think this has almost got too big for its own good now. It always looks like a great show & one id love to go to, but by all accounts, you cant really get in or out of it

Has always been a nightmare. First time I was there maybe 10 years back there were cars boiling waiting to get in.

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
I’ve been going on and off since 1990 and it always was like that

design1

RMS Regular
only who had entry fees paid last time is in.only certain mount of places will be a load turnd down .seen my mares email last night they have cut it away down this year