Anyone have an Audi S4? B6

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
RNE from an Exeo will be the later "Media" model with LED screen, the ability to add AMI and take bigger SD cards.

Or get an A3 one and swap the fascias.

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
Im debating whether to stick aftermarket or not.

Mk2 RNS is 500 ish
double din cage 50
wiring adapter 30-40 ish
bluetooth module 120 ish
bluetooth loom 50 ish?

its a lot of cash for a system thats still pretty flawed. Looks great in the dash though and everything works really well with the dash display etc.

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
trying to decide between:

TTRS steering wheel swap
RNS-E swap
LED rear lights
springs & spacers

I don't think Ill be swapping wheels or exhaust tbh, just like looking at the pics :grinning:
Get onto eBay.de for your led lights got mine for a steal with the euro being so weak. Actually eBay Germany for any parts, just use google translate when you're searching. Saved me loads compared to local prices, shipping from Germany is cheaper than uk shipping as well usually.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular

Mk2 RNS is 500 ish
double din cage 50
wiring adapter 30-40 ish
bluetooth module 120 ish
bluetooth loom 50 ish?

its a lot of cash for a system thats still pretty flawed. Looks great in the dash though and everything works really well with the dash display etc.

Speak to @Darren91 about it, he is good at sourcing stuff like that for less money than the usual going rate

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Would be rude not too. Can take your pick for £250 can you?

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth

Mk2 RNS is 500 ish
double din cage 50
wiring adapter 30-40 ish
bluetooth module 120 ish
bluetooth loom 50 ish?

You'd buy a monster aftermarket radio for alot less than the oem stuff.

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
not much looks nice and oem though, and work with the dash/steering wheel etc. lot of the new aftermarket stuff is all glitz and don't work too well

That's true, although I think the decent brands can be made to work with your existing controls. I'm not an expert or anything, just going by conversations I've had with Gary from audioadvice #Fordfriend :p

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
Im currently rocking a single DIN alpine with bluetooth and have ordered the steering control adapter for it so waiting to see how that turns out. If it works well Ill look into maybe swapping to a double din if I can find a nice subtle one. I also like a rotary volume control which many new units don't have.

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Some exchange rate too!

It's perfectly specced too, Heated leather, cruise, auto lights, carbon interior trim, nav, and auto (which I want)

Last edited:

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
20" A8s :heart::heart::heart:

IMG_0404.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.