Anyone have an Audi S4? B6

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

micko

RMS Regular
Drives
B6 A4 / E30 320i
Yeah, be plenty of nice bits on it.

Not starting after a dunt to rear, would that be something fairly minor?

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
its a little worrying - you might find its shat the engine and someone rolled it back into a wall to write it off.

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
With this engine that is probably the best thing to do financially. £5-6k car, would be £3k for a new engine.

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...=s4_avant&make=audi&postcode=bt69ru&logcode=p

media

media

Lovely tips, might have to go for a Milltek (if I ever get one).

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
Yeah, standard exhaust lets the car down in my opinion. I'm after a Milltek for mine.
I've got a non resonated stainless on my s6, pretty much same engine and I love the sound of it now, they definately need an exhaust.

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
If you are in no mad panic to have it on the road, give me £5,000 and I'll buy, MOT, register it and all for you.
See the issue is I would need it in a hurry. I can only afford to buy one after I've sold the Golf, and I currently have no other access to a car so need to buy a replacement straight away. If that wasn't the case I'd have taken you up on your offer. Appreciate it anyway mate.

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
See the issue is I would need it in a hurry. I can only afford to buy one after I've sold the Golf, and I currently have no other access to a car so need to buy a replacement straight away. If that wasn't the case I'd have taken you up on your offer. Appreciate it anyway mate.

Empty your inbox!;)

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Jonny at Ai Autosport would be the man for all your mechanical needs. Close to you easy to pay knows his stuff like no other and is a sound broke too.

Nice purchase, sound clips when on please (y)
Yes Johnny done work on my focus but just fitting this ourselves tomorrow.he def knows his stuff.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.