Anyone have an Audi S4? B6

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Knowing my luck selling cars by the time the golf is away you will be getting rid.

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
What is it like? I've always liked the look of an s4 but I would imagine the driving experience is dull?

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
It's peppier than I thought to be honest. It's certainly no M3 but that's not what the S/RS4s were ever really about. Big practical car, shove a big 4wd motor into it and boom you've got a fast family car. I've tried most of the combinations of hatches coupes estates etc etc so thought I'd give this a go.

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Miles are a bit high, its a saloon, and 2 clutches in 40k miles is weird, but depending on what this goes for it could be a decent motor. Timing tensioners done, recent clutch, flywheel, coilpacks, nice wheels and exhaust.

AUDI S4 4.2 V8 B6 FSH MILTEK P/X

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Nogaro B7s are very rare, not even sure any exist in the UK. Only a handful in Murica.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Audi s4 avant 2003 4.2 v8 low milage, FSH, 11 months MOT | United Kingdom | Gumtree

Nogaro Avant <3 If only it had white/cream leather and I had the Golf sold.

Love that.

Nogaro RS2 or B5 RS4 for me though.

Audi_RS2.jpg

1.jpg

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
I'm gutted. The red avant that was on gumtree for £4k is now sold. Just saw it popped up on eBay, dealer selling it for £6.5k

Raging.

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.