Arden VXR Clean

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
@euge07 what remap were you running? Ive the eibach sportlines ordered while fitting them going to pull the whiteline off and paint it.

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
@euge07 what remap were you running? Ive the eibach sportlines ordered while fitting them going to pull the whiteline off and paint it.
i bought a dreamscience handset from a member on vxronline when i had the vxr, was a great map, made a huge difference to the car!

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Don't suppose you still have the dreamscience? That's what I had on my focus st was excellent. Just hearing a lot of horror stories regarding mapping the vxr.

MATT93

RMS Regular
Drives
335d
How does the new VXR compare to the old one? From what I seen the new one is a much nicer place to be in

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Cracking car nice place to be. The leather makes a lot of difference to them. Feels a big car on the road.

MarkP

RMS Regular
Drives
zafira :-(
Get some rear and interior pics up. Looks really nice. More BHP than its predecessor?

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Will get some of the next few days. Claimed 280bhp but it wouldn't be as quick as my 07 one and its 270bhp as it sits.

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
sorry bud sold the dreamscience, was a great map, you should be able to get one for sale on the vxronline forum.
i was on the same boat, i didn't fancy having it mapped here and wouldn't have paid to go across the water to have it done lol

the new vxr looks great, is there any mods planned for it?

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Gtc is standard and will be staying like that I'd imagine. Was on with dreamscience today surprised to be told that they no longer sell them new but can still reset them if I get a 2nd hand one so will keep hunting for one. The bluefin is £320 for the basic map with the mods on the car you have to go to throney Motorsport for there stage 2/3 bluefin s are £550.

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Busy day yesterday drop links fitted. Ball joint in. New tyres all round and not to forget the Eibachs :laughing: Nice wee drop and the car is feeling so much nicer to drive with the new rubber and springs. Fitting the induction kit this week and then alloys heading away in next few weeks for refurb. So much for not spending to much on this one.lol

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Really enjoying it now. Missed the focus at the start but really warming to my vxr now. Cant get over how much easier run this is to which is a bonus

MATT93

RMS Regular
Drives
335d
Ohh really, Great MPG I hear you say :p.. Really want a Burg, would buy one in a heart beat if a nice one came up over here.

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Love the burgs but first thing id do is change the wheels. I don't understand why they put them wheels on them never liked them. I think the upgraded 19 on mine are perfect just need to pick a new colour for mine :relieved:

MATT93

RMS Regular
Drives
335d
Love the burgs but first thing id do is change the wheels. I don't understand why they put them wheels on them never liked them. I think the upgraded 19 on mine are perfect just need to pick a new colour for mine :relieved:
Yeah ditto, Dark grey/black is always a winner imo.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D

Good call, I just thought the silver looked a bit bland on them there.

Car looks well though (y).

warren

RMS Photographer
Really like this, just out of interest what had you done to your ST to get 300bhp?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.