Arden VXR Clean

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
i was averaging around 24 mpg in mine, looks great with that drop, really miss mine lol

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Thinking of going gun metal with the alloys here. As for the focus @warren was running mod x map. Down pipe decat pro alloy cooler. Full 3 inch turbo back. Decat etc ran 298 & 360 torque was a handful at times. Lol.

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Was just about to say the same! Passed you a few times, always looks great!

Looks tremendous dropped!

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
What mo

What mods had you on your performance wise? Would still like a bit more noise from mine. Lol.
toyo sports decat and precat pipes, miltek catback non res, pipercross air filter with the direct route and then the dreamscience map, mine was loud and popped like mad :laughing:

BobSpounge

RMS Regular
Looking well.
The miltek won't fit. It's a magnex exhaust with a cobra tip welded onto it (i hated the magnex tip), just get a local exhaust fabricator to cut out the centre section and replace with a straight piece. Same effect and it will be a lot cheaper too.

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Cheers pal. Maybe give canavans a ring only thing is once you do that your stuck with the noise even if you don't like it. Lol.

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Few small bits arrived today arden edition radio switch and also the polished battery cover. Getting the carbon mirrors sorted and alloys refurbed. When the wheels are away planning on refurbing the brakes original colour & painting the whiteline rear arb

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
So thought a bit more colour was needed 4 hose kit from sfs in orange and big pipercross filter noise is awesome :grinning: I know the colour wont be to everyones liking but hey its my car :grinning: Next up is a set of genuine fitted VXR mats and some carbon Hoses look so much better in person

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
Look up the roose sport direct route induction hose lad!
It really takes the non res centers to make the noise;)

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Was looking at the direct routes before I bought this but for some reason I like the bay with the crossover.lol. Waiting to hear from a guy of the astra forum says he can make a custom non res pipe for me :grinning: Means if needed can put the standard pipe back on. What colour alloys were on yours @euge07 ?

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
Attached a wee photo of mine
I had the wheels painted hyper silver, they were originally diamond cuts

Attachments

• IMG_92478250808350.jpeg
    IMG_92478250808350.jpeg
    73.1 KB · Views: 104

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
personally i thought my vxr looked great with the hyper silver wheels, but im not a fan of dark wheels, looks nice and clean with bright silver wheels and the boot strip chrome imo

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
After seeing yours I think il go with the hyper silver. Love the current finish of the wheels so think silver is the way to go.

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Car is looking good, not a fan of the arden edition badges but I do like the orange hoses.

19 VXR wheels look so much better all silver, a lot more striking than the later diamond cut/ insert ones.

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
@euge07 sorry to be a pain have you any close up pictures of your wheels and are they just hyper silver? Cars getting booked in tidy few wee small bits and get the wheels and brakes done at the same time

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.