Argos Dual Action polisher

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

warren

RMS Photographer
OP
warren
Oh yeah like there's rocks in it. It's got warranty I just didn't think much off it and it seems to be working well lol

Bleacher

RMS Regular
Drives
M2
It is a noisy ******* lol...but has done a great job for me...got it yesterday. Anyone know what speed would be best to use for waxing?

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
I got a DAS6 and it's a noisy bugger, don't let a little bit of noise put u off. Polishing a Passat estate top to toe then feeling the vibrations thru your hands for a couple of hours after it may put you off!:cool: ....and the obligatory sore back because you weren't standing in the correct posture:p

Bleacher

RMS Regular
Drives
M2
Anyone any idea what speed setting to use for just applying wax after a good polishing....

Ant

RMS Regular
going pick one of these up myself i think
what's the craic with the different pads for light/medium cutting/finishing etc

i just want to give it a basic refresh now and again/apply wax (because i find that a total chore)

warren

RMS Photographer
OP
warren
Mines still going well, been used quite a few times. Still need to pick up some new pads for it lol

warren

RMS Photographer
OP
warren
Anyone care to lend me theirs and we can do a proper review of it against the array of DA's we already have? At least you guys would be getting a professional opinion on it?

You doing any meets at your place soon? Id be happy to bring mine along with me!

Cha

RMS Member
Drives
E63
image.jpeg
image.jpg
Got one of these yesterday and only had time for a quick practice on the bonnet but it effortlessly removed swirls just using autoglym SRP. So long as it lasts I'd definitely recommend it.

colin84

RMS Regular
How is everyone's polisher lasting? My Da bought one and used it 3 times before he smelt burning and it stopped working. Still thinking of buying one myself considering the price and warranty. Are they ok for a beginner?

warren

RMS Photographer
OP
warren
I've used mine quite a bit since I got it, still going perfect after 4 months! Couldn't complain

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Reserved one on Argos this evening. Always thought about getting one, at that money it's definitely something handy to have in the garage. Good reviews so far.

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
^^^

I bought one of those, ridiculously expensive and I absolutely hate using it. Lives in the cupboard. In saying that I do have about 10 different machines lol

selling it off cheaply? lol worth a shot

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.