AUDI RS3 / Nardo Grey

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Hiya buddy. Hope you're keeping well.

Very sharp mate lol On a back road theres not much would pull away. Everyone slates fast Audis for uninvolving handling and understeer but I've found the RS3 to be very clued in and switched on.

Obviously something like a MK3 Focus RS might edge it for out and out dynamics but for doing everything in one package I don't think there's a better car in the class

Would love to get a run in it lol they sound fantastic. I pass a green one most days and it stands out.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
That's pretty much the perfect RS3 in my eyes in terms of colour, spec and wheels. Good choice Stefan - hope you and the family enjoy it. Congrats on the recent addition to the family also.

moglie

RMS Regular
OP
moglie
Wow amazing car! Prefer the silver wheels actually. HTD!

Thanks buddy.

It's been for sale but haven't been pushing it at all as I really like it.

Plus with winter closing in it'll take alot of beating as a daily

mayweather

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 Evolution
Would love to see what one of these drives like. I’m not an Audi fan but that looks so damm good and the 0-60 times would make me consider switching to something this modern for a change.

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Belfast Audi had a stunning Nardo Saloon a while back, fantastic spec.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Belfast Audi had a stunning Nardo Saloon a while back, fantastic spec.
I like the saloon too but we both prefer the sportback. I know Nardo isnt the RMS favourite but we like it. We would also go for Sepang if the spec was right. 8o|

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
I like the saloon too but we both prefer the sportback. I know Nardo isnt the RMS favourite but we like it. We would also go for Sepang if the spec was right. 8o|

I like the Nardo if it comes with the black pack, my GTI TCR is in pure grey which is exclusive to the TCR and I think it looks great but it also has a lot of piano black styling. I think these flat grey colours need the piano black trims.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I like the Nardo if it comes with the black pack, my GTI TCR is in pure grey which is exclusive to the TCR and I think it looks great but it also has a lot of piano black styling. I think these flat grey colours need the piano black trims.
I agree on the black pack but that's not a deal breaker. I can get that done after if needs be.

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
Did this stay local @moglie ? After test driving the white one at Belfast Audi today, that has made up my mind....I need one. GTI is going! This is the exact spec and colour the wife and I want too.
I wanted to see the white 2015 one twice and missed it both times, wheels not back and then a sale fell through and then I bought the 18 one........... Why not 😂

Why not their white one?

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I wanted to see the white 2015 one twice and missed it both times, wheels not back and then a sale fell through and then I bought the 18 one........... Why not 😂

Why not their white one?
The spec is great on it but the white just doesn't do anything for me. I prefer something a bit different on an RS like the Nardo or Sepang. To be fair they are very competitively priced on it though.

moglie

RMS Regular
OP
moglie
Hi Nick.

It was sold to a fella from down South.

In my opinion Nardo grey is the best colour for them and always the colour I get asked to source when guys are in touch.

Whichever colour you decide on, you'll be getting an awesome car. I absolutely loved mine.

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
The spec is great on it but the white just doesn't do anything for me. I prefer something a bit different on an RS like the Nardo or Sepang. To be fair they are very competitively priced on it though.
I think it looks fantastic at a good price with a great spec but 2 hang ups....... I'd want privacy glass and I already had the / have the 15 S3 so I wanted the FL model just to step up.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Just for the record ,this car is up for sale again in Dublin .extrenely clean car and low miles but jees its big money for a pfl .