Audi S3 Sportback Black Edition

Mel

RMS Regular
OP
Mel
Drives
S3
My car started to hesitate during acceleration, it wasn't throwing up any error codes so first stop was booking it in to get new spark plugs fitted on St Valentines day, typical drama queen I had feared the worst but that has thankfully sorted it, back to running it on BP Super only and a lesson learned

20240214_101209.jpg

Got my winter tyres and wheels off yesterday and @CharlySkunkWeed kindly fitted this set of 19s that I bought from another RMSer before Christmas, I am really pleased with how they look on the car and yes I know black wheels are a pain to keep clean. I did my usual Sunday afternoon cleaning session, it badly needs the exhaust tips sorted again but that can wait to the milder weather arrives, first pic below was before it was cleaned during the wheel change.
20240224_124152.jpg
Snapchat-140995449.jpg
20240225_171808.jpg

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
@Boydie will be on telling you your snow foams not thick enough.. all said thankfully it was a handy fix and wheels although I’m not a fan of black still look lush 😊

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
It definitely settled a good bit since having it jacked up yesterday. Was worried it would need lowered but in that snowfoam pic it looks dead on.
It's a pity those plugs weren't a bit newer so we knew for sure they weren't on their way out but the fact the mechanic has had a few others with the same symptoms tells us all we need to know.
Sure it could've been worse, could've been my car 😆

G24NTR

RMS Regular
It definitely settled a good bit since having it jacked up yesterday. Was worried it would need lowered but in that snowfoam pic it looks dead on.
It's a pity those plugs weren't a bit newer so we knew for sure they weren't on their way out but the fact the mechanic has had a few others with the same symptoms tells us all we need to know.
Sure it could've been worse, could've been my car 😆

99 fuel? 👀

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
Those wheels look great on that! Sits so well now.

I had a similar issue with my A6 on acceleration after using super from a local filling station. Would have went in to limp mode on a harder acceleration. Not great when it happened once on lane 3 of the M2 hill section. A couple of tanks of BP and it went away too. Strange.