Belfast Car Scene Meet: EVERY Wednesday @ Dundonald Omniplex

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Mickymc87

RMS Regular
Drives
320D-M-Sport
Nah not raging lol there is always an excuse lol
the Teg ain't mapped yet. its basicly running a base map lol i shouldn't even be raking it like that
its running ok but nowere near where it should

Mickymc87

RMS Regular
Drives
320D-M-Sport
no doubt lol that polo moves ill not denie it haha
ill be back over to ya's red faced lol
all good funn lol

AS Photo

RMS Regular
OP
A
Drives
Ibiza Cupra 1.8T
Guys you'll find it will become dead over the winter. Peter; would be a good idea. But what if 40+ cars were to turn up? Is there enough space for all? :p

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
i called past to buy some wind deflectors for my car and there wasn't a great turn out, highlight was a CRX doing hand brake turns and wheel spins lol

AS Photo

RMS Regular
OP
A
Drives
Ibiza Cupra 1.8T
this on tonight??

It's on every wednesday night.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite as per

Well it's winter and as it gets colder and colder and of course more wet, its going to be empty. No point in stopping them cause you'll get the local residents that will come down every week anyways. It'll pick up after xmas. (y)

i called past to buy some wind deflectors for my car and there wasn't a great turn out, highlight was a CRX doing hand brake turns and wheel spins lol

And if he comes back, then registration plate will be reported. Why ruin it for everyone else?!

and hitting the kurb ~

Twice too. Mega fail.

AS Photo

RMS Regular
OP
A
Drives
Ibiza Cupra 1.8T
Well the time has come.. Seems to be getting slightly better weather. The meets since November had died down due to xmas and bad weather. However they are picking up again.

For anyone who is still un-aware of where the Weekly Meet is held we are sitting in the new Dundonald Cinema Omniplex which is diagonally facing the Dundonald Ice Bowl. Starts at 8.30PM but most people usually head up around 9PM and after. If you're still un-sure where to go I am sure someone here or myself will try and give you directions.

I am leaving Lisburn tonight with a few one's. Meeting back of bow street mall at 8.30PM then leaving shortly after that to be up un Dundonald. Anyone heading up from that direction that isnt sure where to go; let me know and you can follow us lot up.

Our Sponsor Black Water Graphics will be up tonight. Anyone interested in Graphics/Clothing he will be there to help too.

So.. Who's heading up?

I'll be there.

hardc0re_tid

RMS Regular
Drives
Phat Almera GTi
sounds good andy! dont know if i can be assed washing the car though. probably end up lying in bed watching tv though lol

window tinting sounds interesting so if i do come up ill see about a quote!

AS Photo

RMS Regular
OP
A
Drives
Ibiza Cupra 1.8T
My car is stinking too, could do with a overhaul mind you.

Cherxx

RMS Regular
Drives
focus ST wannabe
Oh dear Gosh cold much?? Lol nice to see a lot of newbies, but honestly guys we don't bite come over and join the banter :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.