Belfast Car Scene Meet: EVERY Wednesday @ Dundonald Omniplex

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

AS Photo

RMS Regular
OP
A
Drives
Ibiza Cupra 1.8T
Was pretty busy for it being so cold. Good to meet you Jamie and others. :grinning:

AS Photo

RMS Regular
OP
A
Drives
Ibiza Cupra 1.8T
Well this is on tonight again.

For anyone who is still un-aware of where the Weekly Meet is held we are sitting in the new Dundonald Cinema Omniplex which is diagonally facing the Dundonald Ice Bowl. Starts at 8.30PM but most people usually head up around 9PM and after. If you're still un-sure where to go I am sure someone here or myself will try and give you directions.

AFAIK some of the members from ShoWerk's will be up tonight snapping pictures for the write-up on the local meets.

Who's going tonight? I'll be there.

Damage_Inc

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo VIII
I might make an appearance, though someone else will be driving the civic since it's my birthday and I plan to be lit hahaha

EDIT: Pishing down, won't be going far! Hopefully next week if the weather's decent

AS Photo

RMS Regular
OP
A
Drives
Ibiza Cupra 1.8T
Weekly Meet 99; 16/2/11 tonight.

Weather this afternoon has been good and has been sort of warm-ish. Hopefully it stays like this later. We will have our Sponsor JK Autospares up tonight handing out flyers and dealing with any enquiries about parts etc.

Who's going? I'll be there.

Noa

RMS Regular
Drives
honda s2000 GT
Gonna have to get my ass over this year and check out the BCS metal. Came up last year once but didnt stop. (dark car park and know nobody, lol) then put the car into its winter store until April. so counting the days till liberty, lol

Mogan

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo 4 GSR
I mind seeing u that nite noa, u should come on up and have a chat when u get the s2000 back out again :grinning: just be prepered to have the crap scared outa yi by foghorn.... Ya never get used to it :/

Souleh

RMS Regular
Drives
Astra coupe / ZX
Gonna have to get my ass over this year and check out the BCS metal. Came up last year once but didnt stop. (dark car park and know nobody, lol) then put the car into its winter store until April. so counting the days till liberty, lol

Aye once you finallly crack the shutters on it! Lol

Head down after tech some time!

AS Photo

RMS Regular
OP
A
Drives
Ibiza Cupra 1.8T
Weekly Meet 102; 09/03/11 tonight.

Weather this afternoon has been good and has been sort of warm-ish. Hopefully it stays like this later. We will have our photographer Dave up tonight as well taking pictures for the Site.

Who's going?

I'll be there.

@Noa; If I see you Ill come over and bring you over :grinning:

AS Photo

RMS Regular
OP
A
Drives
Ibiza Cupra 1.8T
Weekly Meet 103 16/03/11 Tonight. For those of you who are unaware of where the meet is being held , its located just off the roundabout at the east point up in the dundonald area , just Facing the Icebowl , If you are unsure of where you are going please do not hesitate to contact a member of staff.

Awesome weather; not a cloud in the... sky (So far, fingers crossed).

So, who's going? I'll be there.

AS Photo

RMS Regular
OP
A
Drives
Ibiza Cupra 1.8T
Nice one see you down there. You can fill me in the info on that EG of yours :p

stumpyskyline

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap
Ill be there this week in mates vectra .. Ill stick a post up on a few other sites im on to get good crowds tonight hopefully as its st pattys eve lol

AS Photo

RMS Regular
OP
A
Drives
Ibiza Cupra 1.8T
Was up myself. Definitely getting busier and roll on the better nights with awesome weather. Good night too.

AS Photo

RMS Regular
OP
A
Drives
Ibiza Cupra 1.8T
Weekly Meet 107 13/04/11 **BCS's Two Year Birthday Meet**

Belfast Car Scene's next Weekly Meet on 13th April 2011 will be our 2nd Birthday Meet. Putting this up now to give you'se all plenty time in advance to see whether you can make it or not and spread the word to all your friends.

We have been running two years on Friday 8th April 2011 but it'll be our Birthday Meet on-coming Wednesday. We hope it'll be great weather like we've had for the past two weeks. All we are hoping for really is that it stays dry.

We will have our Photographer Dave down along with the New BCS Photographer snapping up pictures of the night and putting them on our site gallery.

On another note, we are working very hard on bringing a new BCS Website to everyone and the two Photographer's will be on the lookout for any cars within the (hopefully) huge selection of cars that would be worthy of a feature. So, if you think you can make the grade,get down to the meet on Wednesday. You can't be in the running if we don't see your car!!

Everyone and every type of car is welome as always. Whether you car is standard, modified or exotic. At BCS, we are mad about any car, and love hearing about your own car. Let us see your pride and joy.

We do ask a few things though;

- No messing around in your car at the Meet.
- If you're going to drop any litter please refrain from doing so and use a bin near by.

These two things aren't much to ask or so we would appreciate if you could stick to the. We don't want to ruin it for everyone else.

We hope to see hundreds at this meet. Spread the word, invite your friends and let's have a great night. See you there! :cool:

beeko85

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus ST
Wasnt on a wed night, but saw a really nice rx8 up there recently, white with bodykit and dark grey wheels. Looked great, always a few nice cars up there

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.