Belfast Car Scene Meet: EVERY Wednesday @ Dundonald Omniplex

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

AS Photo

RMS Regular
OP
A
Drives
Ibiza Cupra 1.8T
Never been up, may pop over this wed, wat time u lads appear at?

I'll be there early myself. Starts at 8.30PM/9M whatever suits you best. Usually on a Wednesday night public usually go down around 9Pm and after; that's when it realy picks up.

Wasnt on a wed night, but saw a really nice rx8 up there recently, white with bodykit and dark grey wheels. Looked great, always a few nice cars up there

Saw a glimse of that passing me the other night, lovely!

AS Photo

RMS Regular
OP
A
Drives
Ibiza Cupra 1.8T
There will be FREE tickets to BARRY THE BLENDERS stand up night on April 27th at the Advocate in Belfast to everyone at this event!

Just recieved this from themselves; for anyone who wants a ticket see our Photographer Dave.

AS Photo

RMS Regular
OP
A
Drives
Ibiza Cupra 1.8T
I'll be there early.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There will be FREE tickets to BARRY THE BLENDERS stand up night on April 27th at the Advocate in Belfast to everyone at this event! See Dave or myself. :grinning:

AS Photo

RMS Regular
OP
A
Drives
Ibiza Cupra 1.8T
I would like to say a big thanks to all that turned up; was a serious turnout. Would also like to thank Dave for the amazing Birthday Cake even though I was to full to eat any! Thanks in advance to Dave & James who were busy snapping up pictures; can't wait to see them and get them uploaded. Thanks to Bob and Sean from UTV Drive coming down, two nice blokes and they stayed longer than expected (Midnight haha).

Thanks to all the Car Sites that convoyed down and showed an appearance without you guys it wouldn't have been as big. Was nice meeting a lot of new faces and catching up with the old school one's as it had been overdue. Sorry if anyone felt I wasn't having proper conversations but I was running about back and forth to so many different people.

Hopefully with the turnout of this Meet they will pickup. Roll on the Summer

xx_danielle_xx

RMS Regular
Drives
Lexus is200
Brilliant night last night , good to see a lot of people mingling rather than staying in groups ! Birthday cake was good ! thanks to dave for baking it ! lol Also thanks to everyone who turned up ! Some beautiful cars last night !

Paula

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Lupo GTi
was a big turnout last night, had a good laugh and was nice to have a catch up with people!

Noa

RMS Regular
Drives
honda s2000 GT
Huge turn out. was really great to meet ppl at last. some really nice sets of wheels on display too. look forward to many more meets.

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
Found this by accident, couple of us were in Gaze for a Chinese.

Looked like a superb turnout, some lovely cars on display.

Specially an orange 350z parked in front of Gaze

Marc_Ka

RMS Member
Hi guys as some of you have seen I'm new here but I am very interested in going to the dundonald meet but I'm not to good with introductions and just wondering what to do when I get there and hopefully get to know some of you guys before I go down so I'm sitting about lost

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Turn up, park in the middle, do a burnout with your arm extended out the window, flipping the bird!

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
I swear, it would be funny.....

flipping.bird_.jpg

Marc_Ka

RMS Member
Thanks guys look forward to meeting yous. I'm marc if yous didn't see lol what's some of your names to look for

AS Photo

RMS Regular
OP
A
Drives
Ibiza Cupra 1.8T
Weekly Meet 108 20/04/11 (Wednesday)

Tomorrow night is our next Weekly Meet continuing on as usual.

After last week's Birthday Meet the turnout was huge. Can we continue keeping the meets big building up to the Summer? We hope so. Tell your friends and spread the word about.

For those of you who are unaware of where the meet is being held, its located just off the roundabout at the east point up in the Dundonald area, just facing the Icebowl. If you are unsure of where you are going please do not hesitate to contact a member of staff.

So who's going?

I'll be there.

Hi guys as some of you have seen I'm new here but I am very interested in going to the dundonald meet but I'm not to good with introductions and just wondering what to do when I get there and hopefully get to know some of you guys before I go down so I'm sitting about lost

Well when you get there you'll usually find us lot in the middle of the car park. Like some have said you'll see the Van we're usually near that and if not we'll be floating about. Some of us either wearing the BCS Hoodies or the Coats so you can't miss us. Just come on over; we're a friendly bunch.

Hope that helps.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.