Big Money Personal Plates

JOE5X

RMS Regular
Drives
Z4 3.0si
1710336441400.jpeg

My old XXI 11, of all the plates I was sad to see this one go.

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Nice plate. Someone should introduce them to double sided tape. 4 screws is rash!

That's a Mercedes dealer thing. Noticed it a lot on new Mercs and my old E Class had the 4 tell tale holes in the bumper when I took Merc numberplate holder off (which had been attached by making even more holes!).

Alastair_S

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf GTI PP
Nice plate. Someone should introduce them to double sided tape. 4 screws is rash!
That's a Mercedes dealer thing. Noticed it a lot on new Mercs and my old E Class had the 4 tell tale holes in the bumper when I took Merc numberplate holder off (which had been attached by making even more holes!).

Curious…if you bought a brand new car and discovered on hand over that the dealer drilled and screwed the plates on, could you claim that the car has been damaged? 🤔

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Curious…if you bought a brand new car and discovered on hand over that the dealer drilled and screwed the plates on, could you claim that the car has been damaged? 🤔
You can reject the car, a friend of mine has done this. It took them 3 times to deliver the car with a holeless front bumper. To clarify, he had explicitly informed them not to drill the front bumper or else he wouldn't take the car. He had it in writing from them they wouldn't drill it.