BMW E87 130i M Sport

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
OP
Deezer-D
Drives
Mini SE
More cleaning stuff arrived today. Zaino applicators, Menzerna Top Inspection and Zaino ZFX.

null_zps90f7556f.jpg

The weather was good this evening so I decided to try the CarPro PERL on the trim and rubbers. Gave them a wipe down with Top Inspection as I'd no IPA left but it did the trick. Few before pics of the faded trim and window rubbers -

null_zpscec00a54.jpg

null_zps48e97cae.jpg

null_zps2a124ffe.jpg

And a few afters -

null_zps46644220.jpg

null_zps6009b5bf.jpg

null_zpsa24dc9c5.jpg

null_zpsb61fd040.jpg

null_zps0f37b131.jpg

Very pleased with the results. Brilliant value for money as PERL can be diluted for different applications. I've mixed a spray bottle up 1:3 to do the engine bay.

null_zpsf2a80e2f.jpg

The creaky doors were driving me nuts every time i go over a speed bump so I gave the door rubbers a going over with Gummi Pflege in the hope it cures it - fingers crossed!

null_zpsf07f52ea.jpg

Also got a quote for new shadow line pillar trims as mine are scratched - will try polishing again with the DA as I didn't spend enough time on them when I machine polished the car. Hopefully I can take the scratches out as they look like a pain in the hole to remove!

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
GLWTS Dave - should go fairly quickly, the cleanest example of an E87 in NI by far

what are you considering replacing it with?

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
OP
Deezer-D
Drives
Mini SE
GLWTS Dave - should go fairly quickly, the cleanest example of an E87 in NI by far

what are you considering replacing it with?

Cheers Eamon. I'd thought about holding off advertising it till I get a fresh MOT and get back from holiday but it should fly through MOT and I can do without a car for a while.
Looking for a Cooper S for 4-5k.

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
I'd say it'll be getting a fair amount of attention at the MOT - mention she's up for sale, there's plenty of petrol heads working in those centres

You'll miss it - I guarantee you!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.