Can I go to England to pick up a car?

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
I didn't mean you specifically are preaching btw, its just the way some forum users come across when expressing their opinions.

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
Not sure what you took from my post, but I wasn't saying one way or other. I'm just fed up of these debates, they're just constantly going round in circles.

The tinfoil hat reference is constantly flug about. The fact is there's absolute moonbeams on both sides of the fence.

It's frustrating that one side can't share an opinion to the other without it getting childish or using the term tinfoil hat.

Thats good you have formed your opinion but its tiring to be preached at also.
In fairness, the OP asked peoples opinions. People offered their opinions. Regardless of what you think about it, there has been a pandemic ongoing for a year now, it's probably the most life changing event in most of our lifetimes. So of course people are going to speak about it - it just so happens that there's nobody really 'on the fence' about this issue.

PieMan1

RMS Regular
The majority of us have traveled about the country to go look at motors throughout this pandemic ( me included ) It's no different than going around a packed-out supermarket.

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
I've a shipper arranged to do a run to London and back for me next week as my wife is adamant I shouldn't be driving there and back + I'm off work due to coronavirus so it would be wrong on that front too, my boss would not be happy if he knew.

My normal shipper man won't go until April due to coronavirus.

I'm totally sick of hearing 'due to coronavirus..........'

I haven't been more than 10 miles from home since Christmas!

Going crazy!

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
In fairness, the OP asked peoples opinions. People offered their opinions. Regardless of what you think about it, there has been a pandemic ongoing for a year now, it's probably the most life changing event in most of our lifetimes. So of course people are going to speak about it - it just so happens that there's nobody really 'on the fence' about this issue.

Aye.👍🏻

Wheres the unsubscribe button?

thefool1983

RMS Regular
OP
thefool1983
IMG-20210225-WA0002.jpg

thefool1983

RMS Regular
OP
thefool1983
did they charge you extra on the plane lol?
The @Lyons oversized baggage charge i think they called it!! 🤣

I'm only being cocky now because my 10 days isolation period is up... was genuinely concerned in case I brought the Rona back with me!

But looks like I was lucky in the end. (Or unlucky enough to end up with a Volvo 🤣)

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
Drives
All broken
The @Lyons oversized baggage charge i think they called it!! 🤣

I'm only being cocky now because my 10 days isolation period is up... was genuinely concerned in case I brought the Rona back with me!

But looks like I was lucky in the end. (Or unlucky enough to end up with a Volvo 🤣)

Hold up, did you go to England, and then come home and isolate for 10 days?!!! :joy:

chrisdromore

RMS Regular
Drives
a8
It’s a good job you didn’t fly over to London -Derry then u be in bother

What I mean is it’s good to have the debate and make your own decision. I wouldn’t have done what Kev did but I did go to Derry to buy a car so not like I have any right to be preachy.