Car-chem offer

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
View attachment 364432

Mine arrived there now, not a bad selection with only one double up. The waterless wash will not be used.

Hydropel smells amazing and isn't bad as a QD, Devil's Blood isn't bad but quite thick for the nozzles supplied and the waterless wash is good for behind B pillars or sills, that's all I use it for.

MarkM

RMS Regular
Not bad at all

34418E06-B2D0-4C61-85BB-9CCF1694BE95.jpeg

AidanMcG

RMS Regular
Drives
6R
Has anyone else who ordered over the bank holiday weekend received the order complete and sent for processing but yet to get a dispatched / tracking email?

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
They had issues with sending the emails. They say all will be delivered as of this Friday.

I got mine today two boxes identical. Load of kick up on the groups about it as they stated no two boxes would be the same.

J55NI

RMS Regular
Has anyone else who ordered over the bank holiday weekend received the order complete and sent for processing but yet to get a dispatched / tracking email?
Yea, contacted them and was told it would be shipped Thursday and arrive Monday (today) . Nothing arrvied today and was told oh you should have it by Friday.

Tracking information they provided after i asked shows it hasn't left car chem either!

AidanMcG

RMS Regular
Drives
6R

Yea, contacted them and was told it would be shipped Thursday and arrive Monday (today) . Nothing arrvied today and was told oh you should have it by Friday.

Tracking information they provided after i asked shows it hasn't left car chem either!

Cheers lads. I’ll give it another few days before contacting them to see what the craic is