Cars you never knew existed

Daniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Some absolute maniac will actually buy that. Which is disappointing that there are so many tasteless people, I'd love BMW's sales to plummet so they realise how they've ruined their own brand & revert back to making decent looking cars again.

Their whole range now is woeful. I genuinely don't understand their thinking. Is it a test to brand loyalty? Make the ugliest cars imaginable to the point where you would think it's a joke & see who's loyal enough to buy them? It's mental.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
There is one in the car park at work, has been there for a while now. Usually parked at the EV chargers 😇 😅

As far as I can tell, basically a SsangYong Rectum when you are too posh to buy SsangYong 😋 People seem happy to buy anyway, so hey. Each to their own and all that.

Last edited:

StevenMc29

RMS Regular
And if gold isn't to your taste...

Screenshot_20230613_114204_Chrome.jpg

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Some absolute maniac will actually buy that. Which is disappointing that there are so many tasteless people, I'd love BMW's sales to plummet so they realise how they've ruined their own brand & revert back to making decent looking cars again.

Their whole range now is woeful. I genuinely don't understand their thinking. Is it a test to brand loyalty? Make the ugliest cars imaginable to the point where you would think it's a joke & see who's loyal enough to buy them? It's mental.
The thing is they still can make great looking cars even now. Look at the 2022 M5 CS, especially with no tints or anything. Lovely.
m5cs-ct3-1447-1636121163.jpg

Rest of their model lineup is currently awful mind. Though the new M3 mightn't be so bad if it didn't have all the terrible side skirt extensions and stuff on it, and depending on colour. Maybe.

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
SubaruLegacy
The thing is they still can make great looking cars even now. Look at the 2022 M5 CS, especially with no tints or anything. Lovely.
View attachment 400656

Rest of their model lineup is currently awful mind. Though the new M3 mightn't be so bad if it didn't have all the terrible side skirt extensions and stuff on it, and depending on colour. Maybe.

Nearly ok, but I'd loose the bronze trim and matt swamp paint personally. One of the better ones though at least, though the grill is still a bit ott IMO

Edit - Seems the bronze trim is a CS thing!

Not usually a fan of blacked out trim, but I think this works well

Capture.JPG

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia

If you look back, they were made for Europe.

Then the switch was to the USA, with the e90, e60 etc etc

Now the shift is to China as their primary market - so awful huge grills and overtly garish are the ingredients now. (I am not sure on Indian tastes but that emerging market must be a consideration too)

And they are all so overpowered and heavy they all need 4wd 8-(

Daniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
You need to look up the Mitsuoka Motor Company😂

Edit:

I saw one of these driving on Massey Ave Belfast this morning....

View attachment 400525

Never heard of it before I saw it. According to Google it's a Mitsuoka Roadster.

Seen this a few times and managed to get a photo today! I'm probably one of few people who knew what it was. I kinda like it.

Snapchat-1895086345.jpg

Daniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
I thought it was you I was sat next to at the lights as you took that picture 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I was the in the Blue E60 5 series

Lol! That's my daily trek. Will keep an eye out next time! .. That many BMW's on the road I thought I subtly blended in :joy:

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo