Bit like the blitzen twin turbo legacy. Also styled by porsche

70005404483023031600100.jpg
0540448A30230316W00108.jpg

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Bonkers cars those, in the best possible way 😁

Seen a couple of 2-11 on trackdays way back when, but have not seen one in a very long time. I've never seen a 3-11.

Don't think there were a lot made of either? Though some did make replicas. Both were basically a rebodied Exige underneath.

They were kind of modern interpretations of/inspired by the Lotus 11 race car from the fifties, though you might have to squint quite a bit 😇 The 11 was very successful in its time, and still common in classic car racing. Quick wee things that eat up bigger and heavier cars.

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Hands up, I had to search it....
MW Motors, made in Czech Republic

MW Motors Spartan 5DR Auto, 2023​

Might actually be an EV, not sure.

Last edited:

Gambit

RMS Regular
Mercedes 190 SL / SLR. got a look round one of these over the weekend - never knew anything about it, was always the 300SL & SLR you hear about but it seems it had a baby bro also

1695052952813.png

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Lotus Elise GT1. Homologation special built in 1997 for GT1 racing, with a Lotus twin turbo V8 originally developed for Chrysler. Only a single road car was built, and a handful of race cars. The factory race cars switched to Nascar Chevrolet engines, but other teams used the Lotus engine. Sadly both had reliability issues, Lotus didn't have the resources to develop the cars, and they were never successful.

The whereabouts of the single road car appear to be unknown.

Lotus_Elise_GT1_Road_Car_(front_right).jpg

MustangAlly

RMS Regular
Drives
Corvette
Had chasing classic cars on in the background…ended up down a rabbit hole on Brazil specials lol.
More than an eye opening place I can guess!
Did about 7 years there! Highlights, lovely woman lol, lowlights crippling crime rates!