Castlewellan Car Show - Saturday 30th June 2018

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Castlewellan.PNG

Highlighted is show, blue outline is carpark (from memory from last year.

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
upload_2018-6-29_14-32-31.png

Red area is where the show cars are. Car part right beside and you can exit via the blue line.

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
That was a nightmare. Show itself was grand but the rest was a disaster

Gemma

RMS Regular
Don't even go there. I turned and came back home. A formal complaint is being lodged against the park ranger at the gate or whoever the f**k that was!

Gemma

RMS Regular
Was that you in the golf? Your man was an absolute cheeky cheeky b*stard or maybe he only speaks to women like that when they are on their own!

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Was that you in the golf? Your man was an absolute cheeky cheeky b*stard or maybe he only speaks to women like that when they are on their own!

Yes I met you on your way back, my wife was driving. He was an ignorant p***k, when we got in there was at least 20 spaces.

Gemma

RMS Regular
@jonny_w yea I saw your golf and the Mrs driving.

I got told to *take yourself away outa the way would ya!! *

What the actual ****

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
90's Junk
What time was this at? I landed down at 11:20 and there was no issue. Decent day.

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix

No I was in the black 911, just behind. That’s mental, I seen you turn and just followed you round that other way

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
Spent soooo long stuck in traffic up to that fresh foods shop at the roundabout.
Seen the 2 R8s leaving and a couple of nice vans plus alot of other nice motors just after half 1 ish.
Checked facebook to see that the gates had closed due to health and safety. Pulled up to the gates anyway to see but turned around when the cars in front did. Was waiting at the entrance beside the yellow bmw and orange mk5 golf that didnt get in. Quite a few lovely modified cars parked up beside the entrance not sure if they didn't get in either or weren't looking in.
Managed to get parked on down the road on the layby. Totally under estimated the long walk to get to the show especially with a 2yr old, a pregnant wife and a cool box in tow lol

Great relaxed atmosphere and chilled out on the grass with a picnic.

I thought there would have been more vws on show, alot of space still left on the show side of the car park or was that just me?

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
All show cars were meant to be in by 12 so what happened after that i dont know, we left about 3:30 and it was hard work. Great day

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
Super relaxed day and loved it. Shame about the ****ers on the gate not letting people in.
Mark what power is the mondeo running, looks like a 500 plus spec, did some wee scroot try and pry your cosworth badge of the engine cover. Should have stop by and said hello but i was just to chilled in the gazebo up above you

Mark King

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
Mark what power is the mondeo running, looks like a 500 plus spec, did some wee scroot try and pry your cosworth badge of the engine cover. Should have stop by and said hello but i was just to chilled in the gazebo up above you
It’s just over 540. No it’s been coming off for ages and the heat hasn’t helped. Should have said hello!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.