Coogs multifaceted fleet

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Haven’t actually spent too much on it. Has been a great buy 😂

Had my suspicions about pump for a while now but hadn’t really got round to doing anything about it
Only thing really it could be, TBH! Nothing left to replace in there! You'll have it sorted and will hear the words, "give her the guddie daddy again!" lol

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
Getting them rattled out now.

Swift in for rear pads and a new radiator. Following the general theme of doing things more than once, I had the radiator out for the manifold. Stuck it in then it annoyed me I didn't just replace it with a new one at the time.

IMG_4832.jpeg

IMG_4828.jpeg

IMG_4831.jpeg

And a custom, highly effective cold air feed. Yeah that's going to do jack....

IMG_4833.jpeg

And a quick clean

IMG_4837.jpeg

Kirkistown on 13th August then off to Anglesey at the end of the month with a few fellow RMS'ers :laughing:

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
T-Met at this rate. Had this earlier today 😂

View attachment 405558

Think it’ll need an upgraded HPFP.

I’ve a stock pump with Autotech internals from my s3 sitting if you want to try it in the car?

It was removed due to low fuel pressure but didn’t determine whether it was the pump or the internals but I have the stock internals as well.

Worth a shot if you want to try

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
I’ve a stock pump with Autotech internals from my s3 sitting if you want to try it in the car?

It was removed due to low fuel pressure but didn’t determine whether it was the pump or the internals but I have the stock internals as well.

Worth a shot if you want to try

Flip that might be the job. Does it need remapped after changing the pump?

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
Flexi was blowing on the GTI which is enough of an excuse to get this in the bin (or on Facebook marketplace at least).

6436A19B-E80E-42B3-A2A6-D3BB0043BAA4.jpeg
IMG_5334.jpeg

IMG_5337.jpeg
IMG_5341.jpeg

IMG_5339.jpeg

So far just have the down pipe with new flexi on. Needs some new mounts and the rest of the system built / bought. And a new rear valance because my existing one has two holes in it.

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Will be so much better without that terrible exhaust 😂

New genuine rear valance isn't too dear, I ended up buying one recently as I'd already changed side skirts, grilles, badges and front splitter so trying to keep it all equally new looking.

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
Will be so much better without that terrible exhaust 😂

New genuine rear valance isn't too dear, I ended up buying one recently as I'd already changed side skirts, grilles, badges and front splitter so trying to keep it all equally new looking.

Where'd you get it from?

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
Loving lift life 😂

For anyone that doesnt already know, Harpic cleans up stainless. Im reusing the old cat pipe so gave it a quick clean before installing

Before

IMG_5457.jpeg

After

IMG_5458.jpeg

Exhaust in

IMG_5464.jpeg

IMG_5469.jpeg

Waiting on the new valance arriving then that’s that job done.

System sounds decent enough so should keep me going for a while.

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
So much better without the quad exit.

Agreed. It bothered me but not to the point I was going to change it just due to aesthetics.

Going to try to sell the old system. Can't wait to see how that goes :joy:

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
Looks great Craig!! Really makes a massive difference to the look of it. Such a tidy Mk5 as I said to you at that coffee morning at @Mr.Mint ’s place.

And yea a lift does seem like the bee’s knees! Lol. @Laundrymike really needs to get his finger out and get one for the shed!!

hannakournikova

RMS Regular
Loving lift life 😂

For anyone that doesnt already know, Harpic cleans up stainless. Im reusing the old cat pipe so gave it a quick clean before installing

Before

View attachment 410140

After

Exhaust in

just out of the shed and knew you'd used that by the smell :joy::joy:

Will be snapped up from mid Ulster

Golf "R"DI exhaust - reek/popcorn/face
you mean 4 reek / popcorn faces

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
That sounds perfect!

Are you changing out the rear valance for a standard one? (Maybe missed that somewhere already 🙈)

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
That sounds perfect!

Are you changing out the rear valance for a standard one? (Maybe missed that somewhere already 🙈)

Yes it's on the way. I'll sell the old valance with the exhaust.

Hopefully the new valance doesn't start a plastics replacement snowball type situation.

Gaz86

RMS Regular
Loving lift life 😂

Before

View attachment 410140

After

View attachment 410141

Exhaust in

View attachment 410142

View attachment 410143

.... Goes off to buy some Harpic 😁🤣👍🏻
Excellent!! Never heard of that one before. I've been wanting to clean up the evo's exhaust system for a while. Will definitely give this a try 🙏🏻 Thanks