DDE & Nico meet at the Cultra Inn 11th june

NicoLeonard

RMS Member
@Chris100 first of all, you don’t like me, that’s fine! Let it be, but Still watching my videos to than share on forums to convince others that i am a dickhead is a bit sad isn’t 😂

Regarding the Porsche video, they gave us permission to film, than someone got a powertrip, and try to kick us out after i just bought 2 Posches from another dealer less than 2 weeks before! Again, WE GOT PERMISSION! No matter where i bought the cars when you have a logo above your door, you represent that logo, that’s not the right way of representing a brand! Anyway, i didn’t share that powertrip because we didn’t want anyone to lose their job! I very much dislike Porsche Newcastle because of the bad experiences with their staff! Same as for Porsche Belfast, trying to offer me a GT3 for 20K more than they offered to a friend of mine less than 24 hours after they offered it to me! Seems like many people have bad experiences with Porsche Dealers accross the uk

• Haha
Reactions: Cro

Shannonsir

RMS Regular
Drives
Camaro SS
@Chris100 first of all, you don’t like me, that’s fine! Let it be, but Still watching my videos to than share on forums to convince others that i am a dickhead is a bit sad isn’t 😂

Regarding the Porsche video, they gave us permission to film, than someone got a powertrip, and try to kick us out after i just bought 2 Posches from another dealer less than 2 weeks before! Again, WE GOT PERMISSION! No matter where i bought the cars when you have a logo above your door, you represent that logo, that’s not the right way of representing a brand! Anyway, i didn’t share that powertrip because we didn’t want anyone to lose their job! I very much dislike Porsche Newcastle because of the bad experiences with their staff! Same as for Porsche Belfast, trying to offer me a GT3 for 20K more than they offered to a friend of mine less than 24 hours after they offered it to me! Seems like many people have bad experiences with Porsche Dealers accross the uk

I agree. No need for public name calling or trying to embarrass people publicly, it's pathetic.... irrespective of an opinion we all believe we are entitled to. Some are best kept quiet. I enjoyed the other night and was very fortunate to have the Camaro in amongst some amazing metal so thanks again to all that organised it. I thoroughly enjoyed it!.

Last edited by a moderator:

GrantR

RMS Regular
@Chris100 @NicoLeonard
Blaming Spider-Man GIF

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Think a few people are taking things a little too seriously tbh.
It's the YouTube way to be click baitey, over the top etc. After all views are the goal.
I wasn't Nicos biggest fan from his initial watch vids, as he can be a bit loud/brash at times, but that's his Schtick.

I commend him on his car vids as he seems to always have alot of time for fans.
Also on being honest that he couldn't afford toys without finance!

So what if he seems to be popping up on loads of other YouTubers Vids, Tavarish did it with Mat Armstrong and AutoAlex 🤷‍♂️

Or Yorkshire classic car restoration using Mat Armstrongs pic on their thumbnails.

As for those wanting to ban their kids from watching DDE vids. To be in awe of those driving supercars and filming it for a living, it sounds like a dream tbh.

It seems a few here have sour grapes/a bit of jealousy.

Do you also dislike those Rms members or friends fortunate enough to have a Ferrari etc.

I'm fully aware everyone is entitled to an opinion 🤙

Last edited:

Chris100

RMS Regular

I watched that video ages ago. @NicoLeonard

I posted it for balance, you rightly called me out for saying something which I shouldn’t have. However, that was ironic when you had done the same thing.

I didn’t say that I didn’t like you, as you rightly said I don’t know you. However, I have built a perception of you based upon the videos you make and post.

As you say, let’s leave it at that and move on. Life is too short.

Best of luck with your channel in the future.

leek9

RMS Regular
Drives
GTR FD2R SiR
Public Health Announcement

See advice in below link

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
Public Health Announcement

See advice in below link

I bet there is a rainbow coloured pill would clear that right up.

dufunk

RMS Regular
Bit addicted to Nico's vlogs now not a bad guy, wears his heart on his sleeve. Came here with nothing from Holland to play semi pro football then he got a knee injury that ended his career very early, and started selling watches out of the boot of a car.

Self confessed that he has Adhd as well so he did well considering that, at least has office in Belfast and employs plenty of young ones who don't have to do some dead end boring job. The video in cultra was bit crap but enjoyed the ones with Matt Armstrong on gumball trip.

Certainly isn't easy to crack youtube algorithm and the thumbnail does need to be clickbate to stand a chance. I dunno why people get worked up about that nowadays.

Last edited:

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
Last 3/4 pages have been an interesting read. I think a lot of people are just jealous that they get to **** about in supercars and travel the world, amazing 'job' to have.

Agree the Clickbait is annoying but needed on YouTube 95% of the time. Fair play to them I'm jealous 🤣🤣

I enjoy their content it's light hearted and stupid at times but better than all the continual serious **** in the world of recent.

dufunk

RMS Regular
Maybe he could buy bishopscourt it's only 2m! We need someone to step forward government don't give a fk about Motorsport which is cross community, if it goes to a developer it's a huge nail in coffin.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
You could see it ending up as a massive social housing scheme, I can’t set there being a massive demand for private housing in that area given its location.