Deep Black Pearl Golf R

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
OP
Deezer-D
Drives
Mini SE
Very nice!
Interested to hear what you think of them as a business, I hadn’t really herd of them but they have some nice machinery about them.

So far, so good. No hard sell and we’re able to accommodate me with my timescales.
I’ll likely try to get the Golf returned a month early. I’ll give ALD a ring on Monday and get the ball rolling

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
OP
Deezer-D
Drives
Mini SE
Brilliant, great buy you will not be disappointed..

This car appeared about 2 weeks after I got mine or I would have went for it.. the spec is superb :cool:

I’d been watching it for a while even though it was slightly out of budget. By the time I factored in travel to GB and potential disappointment, I decided to go have a look. Waiting on the full spec list & service history being emailed through today.
I’m going to try to get my lease ended a month early and get this home as soon as I can

Nigelo

RMS Regular
Hope the net is tightening around those douchebags and they're starting to squirm like the worms they are!

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
OP
Deezer-D
Drives
Mini SE
Rang today to see about getting out of the lease early, all being well my collection date will be the end of this month (y) Plate transfer has been started, hopefully they can sort it within 2 weeks. Need to get the winter tyres swapped out for the original Bridgestones this week. Then I’ll need to spend some time at the weekend getting it cleaned up for the return inspection.

There might be an Audi warranty on the car (will find out for sure tomorrow) so I’m considering selling the JB1 / JB4 & Bluetooth kit and spending the proceeds on 2 rear tyres to match the fronts.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Rang today to see about getting out of the lease early, all being well my collection date will be the end of this month (y) Plate transfer has been started, hopefully they can sort it within 2 weeks. Need to get the winter tyres swapped out for the original Bridgestones this week. Then I’ll need to spend some time at the weekend getting it cleaned up for the return inspection.

There might be an Audi warranty on the car (will find out for sure tomorrow) so I’m considering selling the JB1 / JB4 & Bluetooth kit and spending the proceeds on 2 rear tyres to match the fronts.

@pmk is looking for a JB4.

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
@Deezer-D I did my plate transfer online. Took all of 5 mins max. I put it onto retention first but was emailed the cert so I could easily have put it on another car straight away.

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
OP
Deezer-D
Drives
Mini SE
@Deezer-D I did my plate transfer online. Took all of 5 mins max. I put it onto retention first but was emailed the cert so I could easily have put it on another car straight away.

Unfortunately the lease company have to do it as I don’t have the details like chassis no. etc as I don’t have the V5. I had to make them the nominee when I put the plate on the car. Pain in the hole!

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
OP
Deezer-D
Drives
Mini SE
So handover may be delayed for a week util my plate is transferred as the car needs to be back on the original plate for collection. Anyone know what the DVLA turnaround times are? It has to be done by post so not on-line times. ALD seem to think 7-10 working days.
Service indicator flashed up 30 day warning for inspection and oil service - this would be the second service in 23 months and 11,000 miles! Question is, hand it back without servicing as "technically" the service isn't due during my possession? Could do without paying for another service 2 weeks before it goes back FFS!
I'll do an honest review on my thoughts on leasing v's buying shortly.

BobSpounge

RMS Regular
If the service isn't due for 14 days after handover I'd doubt you'd be liable for it. As long as the service book is up to date which it will be.

Last edited: