Dub meet, Monday 14/12/09

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

sturgy

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra type r
is the dude that sells cleaning stuff going to be there?

if so how much does the alloy wheel stuff for protecting the them cost lol and do you have some?

Jonto

RMS Regular
Drives
finger up arse
the weather is to crap for your dub meets

standing in the pissing rain freezing cold talking about tyre stretch :p:p think ill pass

Claire

RMS Regular
Drives
Cherry Parrr!
Theres a right lot from our way going, i text quite a few just to remind them :p

emm, think the usual time is about 7.30/8.00?

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Your man Stephen/Autosmart defo gonna be down for that sort of time???

Claire

RMS Regular
Drives
Cherry Parrr!
Not sure, your best asking B A, i know nothing about him. Althought he didnt arrive til later on last month iirc. Im sure we can keep you company until he arrives dont panic :p

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
HAHA, will have to make sure ive got my earphones and hat on to drone out the scrawl's of you's 2 then...

Claire

RMS Regular
Drives
Cherry Parrr!
lol you'll need more than ear phones and a hat to drone out that fintona accent :p

That big diesel engine of yours sound do the trick though, just do a bronk and sit in your car :party:

seanmooney

RMS Regular
Get a few drinks in him and ya cant get him to shut up...lol everyone dyin of hangovers and hes talking away...lol

j4m3s

RMS Regular
Drives
a backpack
hahah what are you all like,

Gary, Ear plugs at the ready!!!

Jonto bring the clio with the for sale sign as the dubbers might fancy something french,

next thing you know they will be going jap!

see yous there :p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.