Dub meet, Monday 14/12/09

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

seanmooney

RMS Regular
you wernt on line when he was writing the comment..(always blame the person thats not there at the tim.. thats the rule)... lol

inkey

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus ST3
haha i gave him the blast to light it dint expect it light him on fire 2 lol

sturgy

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra type r
lol was funny though

and you told me to do it lol your like a devil on my shoulder telling me to burn things :p :imp:

seanmooney

RMS Regular
ya know the way stephen would call into car cleaning crowds.... does he call to your house aswell dee? i think he should, you'd nearly spend as much as a small company would...lol

Deemc

RMS Regular
Drives
Hydro Is200
Aye i meet him when he stops in Craigavon the odd time.. Done a brill job at setting up my foam gun and new lance for the powerhose..

inkey

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus ST3
Yea lol.. I was the one in the Integra.. Didnt know that was you in the vivo car park either..
Dint really know anyone last nite to chat to

seanmooney

RMS Regular
I was there in my red golf non ani one... and daddy c was there in the ani red golf, james in the civic, dee in the teg, claire in the 106 conor in the izuzu pickup thing... lol linty in the celica, toner in the A4, ruth and her bf in the tspirit yaris, cnat think who else was there... dont be afraid to call over,

claire and emma are the onlys ones who bit like...:p

inkey

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus ST3
lol fair enough lol stil havent a clue who ppl are lol names with the cars now all i need is faces

Claire

RMS Regular
Drives
Cherry Parrr!
Good wee night last night! Its good to see a right crowd still turn up despite the cold, RMS hardcores ;)

....and even wee Sean awwww!! :p

We'd some laugh talking about last summer, roll on the sumer of 2010 (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.