Dub meet, Monday 14/12/09

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

linty264

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica GT
lol berry blast flamethrowers are great crack, lol i done one outside the house one night and set the can on fire though it was gonna explode lol.

inkey

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus ST3
lol sturgys hand went on fire literlly lol think he bricked them but:p

seven rod

RMS Regular
Drives
MCSD Coupe
Good wee night last night! Its good to see a right crowd still turn up despite the cold, RMS hardcores ;)

....and even wee Sean awwww!! :p

We'd some laugh talking about last summer, roll on the sumer of 2010 (y)

Summer 2010 is going to be the summer to end all summers!

Didn't make it down last night.... felt like shoite, and Waker want to watch Miss Congeniality :p

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
I might have forgot to go up...

No berry blast for me :worried::worried:
Should have given me a text dude :broken_heart:

Id also just like to say how awesomely fast the McD's male chink counter staffer fella was (y):relieved::-# and how good the parking from Corsa drivers was (y):party::-#

Ruth

RMS Regular

Id also just like to say how awesomely fast the McD's male chink counter staffer fella was (y):relieved::-# and how good the parking from Corsa drivers was (y):party::-#

We noticed how long you were standing there, what the heck did you order lol

AndyG

RMS Regular

Oh yea your rolling in a diesel! You can go everywhere now lol

I was too low on petrol and pay day is ages away :worried::worried: lol

Always next time i suppose

Deemc

RMS Regular
Drives
Hydro Is200
PM'd you there Jay.. Ill keep you in mind for the next one.. Hasnt spoke to u since the days of Just-Cruizin.. lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.