Dub meet, Monday 14/12/09

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
its the only ting ull be inside for a while :p
Well bar his closed hand:party:

Aye might take the trip up to get some AS silly gear if its not pishing down :grinning: What you headin up in beardseeker?!? Surely you have jap all round lol?!?!

AndyG

RMS Regular
I want some of this berry blast stuff so think im going to head up if i find some petroleum :grinning:

Resintooth

RMS Regular
Drives
AP1 S2000
DaddyC said:
its the only ting ull be inside for a while :p
Well bar his closed hand:party:

Aye might take the trip up to get some AS silly gear if its not pishing down :grinning: What you headin up in beardseeker?!? Surely you have jap all round lol?!?!

Taking the Scooby up for a run I think. Trying to persuade a few others too come along for the craic too.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Well if ye's are on your own and wanna bounce in and save taking 3 cars up gimme a shout (y)

At least then there'd be no jap scrap about :p

Resintooth

RMS Regular
Drives
AP1 S2000
DaddyC said:
Well if ye's are on your own and wanna bounce in and save taking 3 cars up gimme a shout (y)

At least then there'd be no jap scrap about :p

I'll give you a shout later once I know what's happening.

seven rod

RMS Regular
Drives
MCSD Coupe
i don't know if i can motivate myself enough to go.... i'm trying, Linty has tried... so far all efforts have failed!

Ema

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat
i had a good little laugh tonight.....also good to see y'all again!

and james has just informed me that i may have been right about my little comment on DC's :p :p

Kirsty2504

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta
Lol Emma did you actually go and look it up ??

Was a good night now, hopefully next time the car will be alot cleaner...

sturgy

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra type r
that berry blast stuff is dangerous :confounded: near set my whole arm on fire lol

was a good wee night i thought

seanmooney

RMS Regular
:confounded:

we were walking down from mickey D's and all of a sudden i could smell the berryblast... lol dee turns rund and says some tit must of been setting it on fire... lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.