DUBSHED 7TH APRIL 2013

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Haven't looked near the MK3 in a few months. It's still tucked up in the garage and have no time to get it ready so it won't be going anywhere soon :worried:

Will still take a rip down though in the MX5. Rain or not.

Reactions: dub

Simon83

RMS Regular
I fancy taking a run up to this today. Is there parking at the kings hall? If not where is the best place to park?

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
It is worth the entry fee!! Great day, looking forward to finishing work to get to this!

Jonny F

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
It's been good on previous years and each year has been better than the year before, I'd imagine that this one will follow the same trend and be the best yet!

jamie615

RMS Regular
Drives
Citroen C2 VTS
Stuff packed an off to my first dubshed, if it lives up to the hype I think it will be worth £10

Saunts

RMS Regular
To be fair el divino on a Saturday night isn't worth £10, nevermind £5 lol.

Whats the deal with winning the car, is it purely from raffle tickets?

Jola

RMS Regular
Seen a mk 1 Golf cabrio broken down on the westlink yesterday getting assisted by the RAC poor lad was more than likely on his way to Dub Shed. Hopefully he got sorted + made it.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.