DUBSHED 7TH APRIL 2013

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Daniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Why was it so pricey? £4 for parking on top of a 10er in :confounded: .. .. Not gonna lie some cars weren't great, was it because they twigged that it was cheaper to enter maybe? lol

stevie_1

RMS Regular
went today and i thought there was some awesome motors wee mk1 golf with a supercharged vr6 lump in it and the audi a3 with the full sound system it could have been on the Kleen Freaks stand.

Daniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
you could park outside for free. thats what I did.

Would have done that myself if I had of known earlier. .. Did you always have to pay for parking in previous years? I don't remember, but was it always that expensive?

pablo

RMS Moderator
never paid. £4 is feck all to be fair. go to victoria square/castle court/odyssey etc and youll pay for parking.

I believe the carparking is kings hall organised and nothing to do with the show.

johna3

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk2Golf/defendr
Best show I've been too yet!

New building was fantastic, standard of cars was higher than previous years and the event was well organised. Hats off to the GTINI lads!

£10 doesnt go too far these days and to be honest I thought the show was very good value for money

m5lvyn

RMS Regular
Drives
GT4
Just back from the show myself. Really enjoyed it and although most of the cars weren't necessarily my taste i still had fun looking round them all!

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Happened to be driving past this earlier on my way to boucher. Saw a few nice cars to be fair when passing (y) but fk me there is sum cocks about too, mainly in slammed dturbos absolutely flyin in traffic with the reek hangin outta them. Then tryin to get people stuck in traffic to do burn outs....i despair:oops:

C4L

RMS Regular
anyone see or more likely hear the mk4 navy golf, shocking r32 replica with the single loudest exhaust I've ever heard? It was RIDICULOUS lol clearly a 1.4 or something, we drove home behind him, bouncing off the limiter in traffic/under bridges etc. deserved a complete and utter vicious backhand across the face

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Good show... definitely worth the tenner (y)

Lots of super dubs on display!!!

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
Fantastic Show, massive selection of cars filling 4 halls and all the outdoor grounds too.

Great atmosphere all day

Vehicle of the day for me though :-
85f484ae9f9211e29ecd22000aaa08de_7.jpg

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
I had a good time. Thought it was well organised and the new hall was great. Some well modified cars (y)

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Well organised. Well attended. Was there early and had a quick whip round with the camera before the crowds flocked.

Then had a good feed and snapped two mint motors this afternoon

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
Good day, bit nippy and by the looks of it I got some wind/sun burn lol.

Fettling my pictures as we speak.

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
Some whabs were about, but you get that with all shows. Worth a tenner imho.

So glad to get back into the show season!

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Meet alot of stuff heading home from the show. Few ones would need to calm the right foot abit older ones and including some r platers.

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
thats it decided then

jap fan - not worth a tenner

dub fan - worth every penny

ferretts thought for the day ... if your not fussed on the type of cars on show why bother going spending a tenner and gurning about it !

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
Nigel, although I did a brief period in dubs, you know yourself, you have to respect the time and effort put into achieving a certain look and the vast majority of the cars on show today had achieved that look and really did suit their mods.

And thats from someone who really really doesnt understand having a car with the rim merely mm's off the arch.

What I didn't understand at all though was the incessant need for the black Leon outside the main hall doors to continue revving its wee diesel bollocks off all day. Yawn

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.