DUBSHED 7TH APRIL 2013

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

AutoFreak

RMS Regular
Drives
The Wife Crazy
jesus dont go then, but quit the whining! £10 in and a portion to charity, feck the credit crunch must be hitting hard :rolleyes:
lol. I agree with the chap though, I brought the wife up last year, £20 to get in, walked around for an hour and then drove home again. All said and done, probably £40 by the time we got something to eat, fuel and a dander about the Kings Hall

pablo

RMS Moderator
what principle? If you dont want to go, dont go. why feel the need to run it down?

I dont go to many shows or even see many modified cars theses days so paying £10 for an hour or two dandering round is absolutely fine for me.

And how can it all go to charity? There are overheads, Im sure the Kings Hall arent doing it for free and insurance etc. Dont run a thing down just because you dont want to go.

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
Drives
320i M Sport
£10 is hardly extortionate. Very little you can buy for a tenner now-a-days. I wouldn't mind paying £10 to have a close-up, good look around some nicely modified cars. Might give me some ideas. Am sorry I missed this today. Will def try to make it next year though.

Shaun

RMS Regular
£10 is hardly extortionate. Very little you can buy for a tenner now-a-days. I wouldn't mind paying £10 to have a close-up, good look around some nicely modified cars. Might give me some ideas. Am sorry I missed this today. Will def try to make it next year though.
Lowered on some rep wheels that every other **** in the place has is not nicely modified(y)

pablo

RMS Moderator
Just home, nice selection of stuff alright. Lot of the same to be sure but didnt feel like I was looking at the same old stuff or anything.

under 14s were free btw. Some proper stunning stuff. Particularly a blue beetle on polished porsche wheels.

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
feck sake even lyons would pay a tenner to go , not getting caught up in the debate but its a great cause , just inst my thing unfortunately but il prob still look at the pics .

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
My first dubshed and one of the best attended and organised shows I've been to in a long time in the North.

Mr Curry was behind the camera so those of you that couldn't make it we should have a report up tomorrow.

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Just back and loved it!!

Some unbelievable stuff on show today, will get some pics up later...

That sound of them going over the ramps on the way out!!! Not good :eek:

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
First time I'd been to a show in NI for quite a few years and really enjoyed it, pleasant way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

Some really nice old school stuff on show as well as some nice modern VAG on show.

Daniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Good day out, some cracking motors. Got a good few pics myself. Hopefully somebody will be able to put up a winners list! I wanna know if my guesses are correct!

C4L

RMS Regular
having been, I would say paying £10 to see 100's of kitted/decked/replica'd mk5 golfs/boras/leons etc was ridiculous but thanks to the few who have obviously spent serious time/coin/effort on their mk1/mk2 golfs and some other classics it was absolutely worth paying the extra couple of £, those cars and their presentation was exceptional (y)

pablo

RMS Moderator
well thats it, if you even liked 30% of what was on display it was good.

loved the red pickup with decking in the boot lol.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.