DUBSHED 7TH APRIL 2013

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
992FEAE8-8E26-470F-AB44-2C4AF86464C5-6498-0000071BC9E2FE51_zpsb1d9955e.jpg

:p

martywibbs

RMS Regular
thats it decided then

jap fan - not worth a tenner

dub fan - worth every penny

ferretts thought for the day ... if your not fussed on the type of cars on show why bother going spending a tenner and gurning about it !

I am a big jap fan myself but i appreciate any kind of car that has had that amount of time effort and money spent on them like most of the motors on show today.. 1st ever dubshed apperance... Tenner well spent i say:grinning:

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
This is the only show I go to now and wouldn't miss it.
DEFO worth the £10 and spent 2hours at it

Only thing for me is, the theme of the show seemed to be rotiforms and flat tyres

Great work from the GTINI guys especially when there are cars from Scotland and England attending it.
Getting a good name for the NI 'dub scene' which is justified bye the sheer top quality of cars from here.

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
My first time at Dubshed and there was plenty of really high standard stuff that made it more than worth the tenner in. There were a couple of mk1 Golfs that I was drooling over in the new building especially the supercharged VR6 one! :heart:

The white Polo turbo with the really clean engine bay was gorgeous too. (I know you're on here but can't remember your name :oops: )

PS I parked on the Lisburn Rd for free and walked all of two minutes :p

Gemma

RMS Regular
there was a black mk2 golf over in the older building...southern reg'd and two older fellas up with it! this looked abso beautiful!! not a mark,scratch or dent on it anywhere as far as i could see....thought it was beautiful! credit to the owner!

485310_375116262602818_1060763391_n.jpg

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon

dubshed 2013 pics uploaded over on my flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/rmsdub/sets/72157633185680889/

First proper outing with the 'new' 40d, takes a bit of getting used to and this is shown in my lack of pictures. Had a fiddle with them through Elements 10 and from about 90-100 pics I was only happy with around 30 of them.

Edited most of the ones I uploaded, rather than just uploading 100 or so mediocre pictures.

Hope you enjoy them.

Alan.

EDIT : Please critique...I'll be better off for it!

Überdub

RMS Regular
Drives
Saab VW French
**** sake boys. All this started of by a few of us thought it was too dear. We didnt go and fair enough. No need to cry over it
You said it wasn't worth it because you don't like the type of cars that are at it >>>
Was going to go, but can't justify spending a tenner to look at a bunch of slammed vag cars.
10£ to see a bunch of boring diesels
yet it still isn't about the money ...
it's not about the money
<<< but despite this, for some strange reason you were still thinking of going! :scream: :scream:

I doubt anyone's crying. Laughing maybe.

Nickyyy

RMS Regular
Drives
RS6 / DC2
You said it wasn't worth it because you don't like the type of cars that are at it >>>

yet it still isn't about the money ...

<<< but despite this, for some strange reason you were still thinking of going! :scream: :scream:

I doubt anyone's crying. Laughing maybe.

It's not the money. It's a personal sense of worth and value for money. As said a tenner is **** all but a tenner for slammed vag cars is a bit much. Of it was a fiver of definitely go as there's nothing else to do plus some of its going yo charity.

jirvine75

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything german
This is the only show I go to now and wouldn't miss it.
DEFO worth the £10 and spent 2hours at it

Only thing for me is, the theme of the show seemed to be rotiforms and flat tyres

Great work from the GTINI guys especially when there are cars from Scotland and England attending it.
Getting a good name for the NI 'dub scene' which is justified bye the sheer top quality of cars from here.

Couldn't have put it better Gav! Some on here don't give the recognition to the organisers.......instead they just bitch for a show they may (or may not!) even attended!
Gtini worked long and hard again to put on one of if not the best shows in this province.

Deemc

RMS Regular
Drives
Hydro Is200
What a brilliant brilliant day... New hall is brilliant.. Fair play to the GtiNi lads.. The organising that went into that day was exceptional.

What some people need to remember is the cost of setting up a show with equipment, Security and insurances that there is to this... Just having a few trade stands isnt going to pay for the rental of the 2 halls for 3 days...

Definately be back next year!

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
You lot moaning about this being £10 in really ought to be very embarrassed and go hide under a rock.

That is a completely outrageous statement to make and a great example of this country and the people in it doing nothing but fooking moaning about something. £10 into a show is very reasonable and there have been many much smaller shows over the years that were more expensive to gain entry. If you lot lived in England you would be paying 4 or 5 times that into a similar show. Plus it was in the kings Hall which is not a cheap venue to rent in any way.

- makes my blood boil :mad:

Coog dont you edit my post - I was typing before you posted :p

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway - another good day out at dubshed this year and there was a fantastic amount of cars featured, thankfully 99% of which were worthy of being there as well as opposed to a clio with a lick of wax and some wheels.
This show has really became probably the best show in N.I now and is a credit to the GTI NI boys (y)

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Great show, thanks to the organizers.
Full report soon:
632.jpg
Reno...... That shot is one of the best i have ever seen taken at Dubshed!!!

This should be next years flyer...
Agree 100% with Deemc, great photo for the flyer next year. Awesome pic of an awesome looking car.

Also the guys done a great job of picking the cars for the indoor spots, they were top notch, and loved the shed with all the beetles and campers in it, white and blue camper was stunning

gsmith

RMS Regular
Some nice looking motors on display. Did not attend myself as not really into the dub scene but still a big well done to the organisers and all who attened. Think its important to try and be positive about any car shows we have over here and from the some of the cars on display it shows that the NI scene still has some well built cars. (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.