That it beaut. Great photos too (y)

I can't wait until I can insure one. : unamused:

Neither could I, and now that I can I can't afford one that I'd want to own

giphy.gif

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Lovely looking one that, should be alot nicer to sit in than the Impreza. I also found my blob Sti wasn't nice as a daily driver, the classics are actually more forgiving in my experience and a nicer driving experience even though they are older.

You will miss the torque of the scoob, that was the biggest thing I noticed between it and my M3, they do need worked to get the best out of them but once they are singing they pull like a train such a crisp rev once over about 5k

Lee

RMS Regular
Defo takes the 4th gear pull to appreciate an M3. Scoobs are great but the M3 will sing at higher speeds

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
Great looking example!!! Enjoy, mrs had Gaz's old estoril blue on lm's until the kiddies started arriving and she really misses it even tho rwd scared the dung out of her!!

mcmurray

RMS Regular
OP
mcmurray
Drives
M3
Great looking example!!! Enjoy, mrs had Gaz's old estoril blue on lm's until the kiddies started arriving and she really misses it even tho rwd scared the dung out of her!!

We've only the one so I'll be able to keep this for a while I hope. Getting her into the back has been fine so far but can't imagine doing it with 2.

Got my reg on today. Previous owners were fond of number plate stickies it seems.

plates.jpg

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I wanted one and ended up buying the Impreza instead, probably too late for me to own one now.

Look stunning, enjoy.

diesel-dave

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4/M5/VWTou
Lovely, fair play. I hope it does well for you.

I think one of these are going to be my next toy, like the M5, I have wanted an e46 since I was at school.